Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

So about half the 18,000 figure claimed today, despite over 30,000 deaths already having occurred by then.
The figure that is most reported is 15-18000. 5 months ago a conservative estimate of Hamas losses was 9-9500. 15k plus is mostly inline with those reports.
So out of a population of ~ 2 millions Gazans, 30k are Hamas, what’s that, about 1.5%?
You're on to a winner here and perhaps you know the answer why despite Hamas being only 1.5% of the civilian population they represent up to 30-35% of the total casualties in the current war. There's an obvious answer to this.
Yet we’re meant to believe that given the scale of bombing of vast amounts of civilian areas, that close to 50% of the casualties are Hamas?
Considering that Hamas was the target of these bombing campaigns it should come as no surprise that such a significant proportion of casualties was Hamas. And as the ISW study shows Hamas have been massively decimated from their pre war numbers of 30,000 +.
That doesn’t add up too well. Dropping 2000 pound bombs and pretending they’re surgically targeted doesn’t add up.
The suggestion here is there was absolutely no civilian casualty mitigation conducted by Israel. My research shows plenty of measures were taken from phone calls to text messages to leaflets to warning strikes before actual military action.

Hamas of course has full data on casualties from its own members but deliberately withholds this information from casualty numbers. I'm sure you can draw your own conclusions as to why they do this.

Those crazy Israeli fundy settlers, someone needs to do something about them.

They're not even allowed to go anywhere inside Lebanon.

It's all relative.

Hezbollah want the total removal of Israel as a state. That of course means nothing to some posters while a few crazy moronic settlers wanting to move into Lebanon is the end of the world.

It's all relative.

Hezbollah want the total removal of Israel as a state. That of course means nothing to some posters while a few crazy moronic settlers wanting to move into Lebanon is the end of the world.

If relations were to be normalized and with the removal of Hezbollah, it could be possible for Israelis to buy property and live in Lebanon, under the government of Lebanon of course not Israel, see how it goes. Watch prices sky rocket and their economy pick up.

It might work out okay?

If relations were to be normalized and with the removal of Hezbollah, it could be possible for Israelis to buy property and live in Lebanon, under the government of Lebanon of course not Israel, see how it goes. Watch prices sky rocket and their economy pick up.

It might work out okay?

If they want to go ahead and buy property in Southern Lebanon nothing wrong with that.

I thought the advertisement was for illegal settlers though?

So about half the 18,000 figure claimed today, despite over 30,000 deaths already having occurred by then.

So out of a population of ~ 2 millions Gazans, 30k are Hamas, what’s that, about 1.5%?

Yet we’re meant to believe that given the scale of bombing of vast amounts of civilian areas, that close to 50% of the casualties are Hamas?

That doesn’t add up too well. Dropping 2000 pound bombs and pretending they’re surgically targeted doesn’t add up.
There are so many here who believe everything that Israel claims is true but when you look into it you realise that there are no bigger liars than the Israeli Govt and the IDF and the only reason they can get away with it is that most people in positions of power are of the same persuasion as them.

Does not every one remember Blinken,s statement when he Bibi and his war cabinet something along the lines "I come to you today not as US sectary of state I come here as a fellow Jew" and then he expects people to believe him when he supposedly is trying to bring peace to the region.

It just shows you their arrogance as god,s chosen people. I know Jewish have traditionally been left wing and keen on equality but there not many here who believe in these qualities you only need to read some the posts here to know this is a nonsense.

The figure that is most reported is 15-18000. 5 months ago a conservative estimate of Hamas losses was 9-9500. 15k plus is mostly inline with those reports.

You're on to a winner here and perhaps you know the answer why despite Hamas being only 1.5% of the civilian population they represent up to 30-35% of the total casualties in the current war. There's an obvious answer to this.

Considering that Hamas was the target of these bombing campaigns it should come as no surprise that such a significant proportion of casualties was Hamas. And as the ISW study shows Hamas have been massively decimated from their pre war numbers of 30,000 +.

The suggestion here is there was absolutely no civilian casualty mitigation conducted by Israel. My research shows plenty of measures were taken from phone calls to text messages to leaflets to warning strikes before actual military action.

Hamas of course has full data on casualties from its own members but deliberately withholds this information from casualty numbers. I'm sure you can draw your own conclusions as to why they do this.

😂 yes in Zidane land I’m sure all of this makes total sense.

Here in reality Hamas can also read leftlets and Israel really has bombed an area the size of Geelong with more bombs than were bombed on major cities in WW2 and are being accused of crimes against humanity - e.g mass murder of civilians.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back