Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

She writes for MichaelWest.com.au.

I must have missed the fuss on this. Albo, Wong and Dutton were referred to the ICC for complicity to genocide.

A team of Australian lawyers led by King’s Counsel Sheryn Omeri have referred Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese and a number of senior parliamentarians to the International Criminal Court for complicity to genocide in Gaza. Farah Abdurahman reports.

Filed on behalf of concerned Australian citizens under Article 15 of the Rome Statute, Albanese is the first leader of a Western nation to be referred to the ICC for individual criminal responsibility in aiding and abetting the commission of genocide.

Most of our media conveniently forgot to mention this referral.

I must have missed the fuss on this. Albo, Wong and Dutton were referred to the ICC for complicity to genocide.

A team of Australian lawyers led by King’s Counsel Sheryn Omeri have referred Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese and a number of senior parliamentarians to the International Criminal Court for complicity to genocide in Gaza. Farah Abdurahman reports.

Filed on behalf of concerned Australian citizens under Article 15 of the Rome Statute, Albanese is the first leader of a Western nation to be referred to the ICC for individual criminal responsibility in aiding and abetting the commission of genocide.

An Iranian lawyer...

Exactly.

It just shows how ****ed up that region is because of all the people that follow the teachings of a mental warlord.

Just like Hamas and Hezbollah.

Imagine if the US, being a majority christian country, actually followed the teachings of famous leftist, Jesus Christ.

"no credibility" claims Albaneasy while the UK halts supplies of arms 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes. And you are backing them in lol.

I'm not backing anyone.

I've always been of the **** around and find out group.

Maybe Israel ****s around too much and finds out.

Who knows, time will tell.

Be nice if Israel wiped out Hezbollah as a factor and let Lebanon have a chance at getting back to being one of the more secular nations in the ME.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back