Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol the biggest threat is Iran and it’s proxies and they will be eliminated soon enough.

I would also say a Likud far right government in Israel is also a pretty big threat. They did just pass a law recently which prevents Israel recognising Palestinian statehood - this is unacceptable and prevents a pathway to peace.

Not as big as Iran (Israel are not calling on their allies to destroy Iran) but still a big threat.

Ideally a new government comes in with a plan to get back to the Ohlert days when Israel was prepared to withdraw completely from 94 % of the Westbank, establish a Gaza-Westbank transport corridor and transfer 5.8% of Israeli territory to Palestine as compensation for the 6% of the West Bank that Israel were to annex under his plan.

This might be right out there and I'm not an expert but I have a niggling thought the US will eventually be forced to choose between Ukraine and Israel, that the US might let Ukraine go.

Especially if Trump is elected in to office.

They already did for 12 months and Ukraine came out of it pretty well.

This might be right out there and I'm not an expert but I have a niggling thought the US will eventually be forced to choose between Ukraine and Israel, that the US might let Ukraine go.

Especially if Trump is elected in to office.
Interestingly, Trump has been very quiet on Israel this campaign. He's got bigger issues on his agenda.

UN has the right to self defence. They should be beefing up the peacekeeping force.
Send all the troops and weapons and stop the warmongering IDF invaders.

Attacking those who can potentially fight back is a step up for the IDF though, their normal modus operandi is bombing innocent, defenseless people to bits.

Quite hilarious from a poster who has:

a) Falsely posted that Israel does not identify IDF casualties separately in its Oct 7 statistics when it clearly does.

b) Has just suggested that the UN should go to war with Israel over 5 UNIFIL soldiers injured

c) Refuses to condemn Iran & proxy war crimes, murder, breaches of IHL & similar when committed against Palestinian citizens.

From the above facts it is abundantly clear you have no capacity for critical thinking. I'd say your level of critical thinking is reposting Hamas rhetoric without ever going to the effort of actually fact checking anything.

Here's some more 'Hamas rhetoric' for you.

1729142923335.jpeg

Your beloved Israel is a rogue state, an apartheid and terrorist regime. *

Here's some more 'Hamas rhetoric' for you.

View attachment 2145850

Your beloved Israel is a rogue state, an apartheid and terrorist regime. *

Once again you have confirmed you have no problem with Iran & proxies murdering innocent civilians from Palestine / Jordan, committing war crimes, crimes against humanity and/or breaches of IHL against Palestinian civilians inflicted by Iran & proxies.

It really is incredible what lengths you will go to avoid calling out the terrorist groups you pretty much openly support in this thread.

Once again you have confirmed you have no problem with Iran & proxies murdering innocent civilians from Palestine / Jordan, committing war crimes, crimes against humanity and/or breaches of IHL against Palestinian civilians inflicted by Iran & proxies.

It really is incredible what lengths you will go to avoid calling out the terrorist groups you pretty much openly support in this thread.

Israel (US proxie) has killed many more innocent civilians than Iran and it's proxies.

You know this, stop deflecting.

Israel (US proxie) has killed many more innocent civilians than Iran and it's proxies.

You know this, stop deflecting.

Incredible that you are still condoning Iran & proxy war crimes, crimes humanity, breaches of IHL against Palestinian civilians.

I wouldn't be surprised if you suggested Sinwar, Khamenei & co for a Nobel peace prize.

Incredible that you are still condoning Iran & proxy war crimes, crimes humanity, breaches of IHL against Palestinian civilians.

I wouldn't be surprised if you suggested Sinwar, Khamenei & co for a Nobel peace prize.

No, I just prefer to point out that Israel have done more war crimes, and breached more UN resolutions than Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran and Houthis combined.

Your performative nonsense is very transparent Zidane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, I just prefer to point out that Israel have done more war crimes, and breached more UN resolutions than Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran and Houthis combined.

Your performative nonsense is very transparent Zidane.

Of course you would say that while forgetting to mention the fact that Israel puts time & effort into defending it's citizens / stopping war crimes
from the 4 groups you idolise.

If Israel took the same approach as your mob the result would be much, much worse - likely 10s of thousands of Israeli civilians massacred in attacks they decided to let happen for the sake of a propaganda victory.

All that aside you still are condoning Iran & proxies for committing war crimes against Palestinian & Jordanian citizens.

Of course you would say that while forgetting to mention the fact that Israel puts time & effort into defending it's citizens / stopping war crimes
from the 4 groups you idolise.

If Israel took the same approach as your mob the result would be much, much worse - likely 10s of thousands of Israeli civilians massacred in attacks they decided to let happen for the sake of a propaganda victory.

All that aside you still are condoning Iran & proxies for committing war crimes against Palestinian & Jordanian citizens.

You are comparing a hypothetical against Israel's current genocidal acts and war crimes?

Weird.

You are comparing a hypothetical against Israel's current genocidal acts and war crimes?

Weird.

You mean like Iran asking the rest of the Middle East to declare jihad on Israel & also calling for the destruction of Israel and expulsion of Jews from the Middle East?

I don't think any poster is surprised you have shown you have no problem with this.

You mean like Iran asking the rest of the Middle East to declare jihad on Israel & also calling for the destruction of Israel and expulsion of Jews from the Middle East?

I don't think any poster is surprised you have shown you have no problem with this.

We are watching Israel do a genocide right now, with the full support of the US/UK colonial overlords.

Israel's government are saying and doing much worse things than Iran. Why do you give them a free pass?

Did you buy shares in a colonization and/or weapons company?

The IDF had no idea Sinwar was in there.

Our global affairs editor John Lyons joined us from Beirut earlier this morning.

He explained the moments leading up to Yahya Sinwar's killing in Gaza's southernmost city of Rafah.

"There was a firefight between some Israeli soldiers and people in a house, who were Hamas militants they thought, three of them.
"And in the end the Israelis killed one of those militants, having no idea that in fact, it was Yahya Sinwar, the political and military leader of Hamas."

The mastermind of the 7 October 2023 massacre of innocent people that led to the current crisis has been killed. This means Israel has killed the leaders of their two major terrorist organisation enemies, Hezbollah’s Hassan Nasrallah & Hamas' Yahya Sinwar.

In a statement released by the White House in the moments after Yahya Sinwar’s death was confirmed, US President Joe Biden said the killing reminded him of the moment president Barack Obama ordered the assassination of Osama Bin Laden.

“To my Israeli friends, this is no doubt a day of relief and reminiscence, similar to the scenes witnessed throughout the United States after President Obama ordered the raid to kill Osama Bin Laden in 2011,” Biden said.

“Israel had every right to eliminate the leadership and military structure of Hamas. Hamas is no longer capable of carrying out another October 7.”

This is a matter for rejoicing and pressure will now come on Israel to reflect on what can be gained by continuing their brutal military occupation of Gaza.

Screenshot 2024-10-18 at 7.42.32 AM.png

Last edited:
Max Blumenthal tweeting of Sinwar's courage in flicking a stick at a drone with one severed arm trying to promote Sinwar as courageous and going down fighting.

He lost half a finger, not an arm and died sitting in a lounge chair, not on his feet.

The plan by Hamas to attack Israel really worked out so well for them :rolleyes: How about no more terrorism against Israel that sacrifices your own people for nothing. Hamas are paper tiger losers. Time to tear up the racist genocidal charter of Hamas and let Palestinians who want peace and a normal life step up and take over. I can only hope Sinwar's death leads to something more positive in Gaza.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back