Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

So they didn’t know where he was, and killed him by accident?

Totally on brand for IDF lol
No they killed him on purpose in a targeted attack against 3 militants not knowing one of the militants was Sinwar. Interesting you are saying a targeted discriminate attack is on brand for the IDF.

No they killed him on purpose in a targeted attack against 3 militants not knowing one of the militants was Sinwar. Interesting you are saying a targeted discriminate attack is on brand for the IDF.

The targeted discriminate attack that has killed more than 40,000 people over 12 months, levelling 90% of Gaza?

The plan by Hamas to attack Israel really worked out so well for them :rolleyes: How about no more terrorism against Israel that sacrifices your own people for nothing. Hamas are paper tiger losers. Time to tear up the racist genocidal charter of Hamas and let Palestinians who want peace and a normal life step up and take over. I can only hope Sinwar's death leads to something more positive in Gaza.

Won't change anything unfortunately.

The plan by Hamas to attack Israel really worked out so well for them :rolleyes: How about no more terrorism against Israel that sacrifices your own people for nothing. Hamas are paper tiger losers. Time to tear up the racist genocidal charter of Hamas and let Palestinians who want peace and a normal life step up and take over. I can only hope Sinwar's death leads to something more positive in Gaza.
The next bunch of Palestinian leaders need to use the aid money (received for the last 70 years) , not to build tunnels and stocks of weapons, but to build an economy and enable the people to lead normal productive lives in safety. It’s possible.

Max Blumenthal tweeting of Sinwar's courage in flicking a stick at a drone with one severed arm trying to promote Sinwar as courageous and going down fighting.

He lost half a finger, not an arm and died sitting in a lounge chair, not on his feet.

He fought hard enough to cause the brave IDF to retreat and send in a drone?

The next bunch of Palestinian leaders need to use the aid money (received for the last 70 years) , not to build tunnels and stocks of weapons, but to build an economy and enable the people to lead normal productive lives in safety. It’s possible.

It's not possible, when Israel are actively working against that outcome in every way they can.

Don't know, there is generally a breaking point for any organization. Who would want to lead Hamas now and how capable will they be? Will ordinary Palestinians who feared or respect Hamas feel the same way with some random new guy who won't have the same aura as Sinwar? Who would want to join these losers now?

There's a window now for change, whether or not for the better remains to be seen but it can't get much worse than it was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ME nations have seemingly given Iran the middle finger which is a good thing

Iran has to accept the state of Israel & Jewish population of the middle east (their proxy Houthis completely cleansed Yemen's 50,000 community of Jews down to a grand total of 7) if relative peace is going to be achieved.

Why the thumbs down Festerz ? Is what I posted incorrect? You love to react but never reply.

Don't know, there is generally a breaking point for any organization. Who would want to lead Hamas now and how capable will they be? Will ordinary Palestinians who feared or respect Hamas feel the same way with some random new guy who won't have the same aura as Sinwar? Who would want to join these losers now?

There's a window now for change, whether or not for the better remains to be seen but it can't get much worse than it was.

Oh I have no idea how this affects Hamas, but it won't change Israel's approach.

Gantz already posted that the IDF will be active in Gaza for years to come, and thats the oposition in Israel.

Hamas have long been a useful tool for Israel.

Sinwar never wanted to release hostages, man who once interrogated him says​

Yahya Sinwar didn't negotiate with Israel as he never wanted to release Hamas's hostages, a former Israeli security agency official who once interrogated the militant leader says.
Michael Koubi tells our lead world presenter Yalda Hakim that Sinwar "preferred [the hostages] to be dead".
"Sinwar didn't want any kind of negotiation with the Israelis or about the hostages because he didn't want to release the hostages," he says.
Mr Koubi says Israel never had "any kind of negotiation" with Sinwar.
He also claims Hamas's leader didn't even know where all the hostages were in Gaza.
Hamas captured 254 hostages during the 7 October attacks last year, with 97 still believed to be in Gaza.

Sinwar had been 'trying to flee' when he was killed, says IDF​

Israel's military spokesperson Daniel Hagari says it's believed Yahya Sinwar was above ground when he was killed as he was trying to flee.
In a televised briefing, Mr Hagari says Sinwar's DNA was found several metres from a tunnel where six hostages were previously killed.
Sinwar and other Hamas forces had been in the area "for a while", he adds.
Hagari

Hagari
"I believe he was trying to flee", says Mr Hagari, adding that it's thought the Hamas leader had been "running from one underground area to another" and was "trying to run away northwards to areas that are more safe".
The IDF "closed in on him professionally and took him out", he adds.
During the briefing, Mr Hagari also shows IDF drone footage of Sinwar's last moments.

Why the thumbs down Festerz ? Is what I posted incorrect? You love to react but never reply.

Oh I have no idea how this affects Hamas, but it won't change Israel's approach.

Gantz already posted that the IDF will be active in Gaza for years to come, and thats the oposition in Israel.

Hamas have long been a useful tool for Israel.
Useful how? Why would Israel want to occupy Gaza. They would have zero interest other than security. What else do you believe they get out of occupying Gaza?

Sinwar can rot in his own puddle and while I hope his death may change the course I sadly have my doubts as after the past 12 months there are many jaded angry young people ready to take his place that have lost everything they know and love who now look at Israel as their enemy.

I can see Hamas standing down & returning all hostages within a month after the loss of Sinwar. Hopefully they collapse and are replaced by Fatah who actually have the interests of civilians first & foremost on their priorities.

They certainly do not have the capacity right now to launch a large scale terror attack on Israel right now.

Cope? Is what I posted incorrect?
Yes its pure cope. Unless you describe fleeing to a house rigged with explosives as brave. Why wouldn't the IDF send in a drone? You want them to check a house filled with explosives head first? :embarrassedv1: :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back