Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

It's incredible this guy gets away with posting such blatant pro Hamas terrorist propaganda as an American citizen.

That gave me vibes of watching Essendon run out to play with their theme song singing "see the bombers fly up up, to win a premiership flag" after their team hasn't even managed to win a final in the last two decades.

Surely they got this translation back to front. More accurately it would be "you are my shield in war".
1729209021167.png

He fought hard enough to cause the brave IDF to retreat and send in a drone?

This is the Butcher of Khan Younis.

This is the man who has ordered countless suicide bomber missions, renewing calls only a week ago.

Instead of going out like young women and men he radicalised he sat there in a chair and gave up to a flying R2D2 (Star wars reference for you Ghost Patrol ).

That gave me vibes of watching Essendon run out to play with their theme song singing "see the bombers fly up up, to win a premiership flag" after their team hasn't even managed to win a final in the last two decades.

Surely they got this translation back to front. More accurately it would be "you are my shield in war".
View attachment 2146544

I would rate Hamas chances of destroying Israel, expelling Jews and creating a radical Islamic state higher than the chances of Essendon winning a premiership in the near future.

", Netanyahu has repeatedly rejected the idea of Israel settling civilians in Gaza" is the quote you left out of your post.

Meanwhile Khamenei openly calls for the explosion of Jews from the ME, destruction of the state of Israel.

The difference couldn't be more stark.

I didnt leave any quote out of my post. I posted a link to an article. What you've posted is not really a quote, is it?

If Netanyahu is so against settling Gaza, why is the party he leads in government holding events about settling Gaza, with Ministers from his government in attendance? Seems a bit odd to me

Why would Gaza be some line Israel won't cross, when they're settling the West Bank and destroying Palestinian homes there every day?

This is what was reported to be found with Sinwar when he expired

Considering he was killed just 2kms from the Egypt/Gaza border in Rafah and allegedly found with plenty of cash / fake id on him it looks like he was making a run for it from Gaza.

It's possible, but he's had 12 months to escape Gaza.

This is what was reported to be found with Sinwar when he expired

Considering he was killed just 2kms from the Egypt/Gaza border in Rafah and allegedly found with plenty of cash / fake id on him it looks like he was making a run for it from Gaza.

Do you think Israeli intel suspected he was in that house?

If I'm the IDF, with Sinwar gone I would now be promising amnesty and cash rewards to any Hamas member who can bring back hostages and give intel on the rest of Hamas.
Definitely. If ordinary Gazans were in fact celebrating his demise, it's to be hoped they can quell their fear of reprisals and stand up for their community.

I didnt leave any quote out of my post. I posted a link to an article. What you've posted is not really a quote, is it?

If Netanyahu is so against settling Gaza, why is the party he leads in government holding events about settling Gaza, with Ministers from his government in attendance? Seems a bit odd to me

Why would Gaza be some line Israel won't cross, when they're settling the West Bank and destroying Palestinian homes there every day?

It's possible, but he's had 12 months to escape Gaza.

Like any politcal party there are always nutters in them that want unrealistic things.

It is clear that settlement of Gaza is not the policy of Netanyahu's government even if there are some nutjobs in his party that would like to.

Also I can't see the Knesset ever passing such a policy into law either. Israel isn't a dictatorship where the leader can do as he/she pleases.

Do you think Israeli intel suspected he was in that house?

Definitely. If ordinary Gazans were in fact celebrating his demise, it's to be hoped they can quell their fear of reprisals and stand up for their community.

Open source intel I can find suggests Sinwar was probably fleeing Gaza and a routine IDF patrol in Rafah happened upon him in a chance encounter.

This is the Butcher of Khan Younis.

This is the man who has ordered countless suicide bomber missions, renewing calls only a week ago.

Instead of going out like young women and men he radicalised he sat there in a chair and gave up to a flying R2D2 (Star wars reference for you Ghost Patrol ).

The man was a monster and had to know his deserved death was around the next corner. But the IDF should have buried that footage. Their PR people have their heads so far up their arse, no idea how to manage hasbara anymore.

He'd just fought off multiple soldiers with grenades. Died in combat gear with his weapon. He was coated in dust from explosions racking his building, bleeding from a mangled arm.

And he still had the will to resist the drone the cowards sent in while they pissed their pants.

Bibi runs and hides in a bunker every time a siren goes off, while young Israelis are conscripted to fight his eternal wars.

You make a brave attempt, but its not going to cut it.

The man was a monster and had to know his deserved death was around the next corner. But the IDF should have buried that footage. Their PR people have their heads so far up their arse, no idea how to manage hasbara anymore.

He'd just fought off multiple soldiers with grenades. Died in combat gear with his weapon. He was coated in dust from explosions racking his building, bleeding from a mangled arm.

And he still had the will to resist the drone the cowards sent in while they pissed their pants.

Bibi runs and hides in a bunker every time a siren goes off, while young Israelis are conscripted to fight his eternal wars.

You make a brave attempt, but its not going to cut it.

This I agree with you on. We will see attempts to use the footage to make Sinwar a martyr.

I guess Israel believed they needed absolute evidence of Sinwar's demise otherwise it wouldn't have been believed.

Imagine if your hero is some guy who ran away from a firefight with training instructors and when he got cornered he feebly threw a stick at a drone while crying in a corner. Terrorist sympathisers have low standards I guess. It beats executing a bunch unarmed ravers though, so if that is there standard, I guess Sinwar deserves a Victoria Cross for throwing a stick at a drone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine if your hero is some guy who ran away from a firefight with training instructors and when he got cornered he feebly threw a stick at a drone while crying in a corner. Terrorist sympathisers have low standards I guess. It beats executing a bunch unarmed ravers though, so if that is there standard, I guess Sinwar deserves a Victoria Cross for throwing a stick at a drone.

The Empire labelled Luke Skywalker a terrorist. He was awarded a medal.

It's generally not a multiple choice question although your mob (Iran/Houthis/Hezbollah/Hamas) are the only groups that have both of these covered.

I do think sanctions should be lifted from Iran. But thats because they make some nice little cars that we should have access to.

Saipa 151, for example.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back