Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

No it isn't. You claimed Israeli law discriminates on who is allowed to protests by way of ethnicity.

Considering the responses from yourself it is becoming pretty obvious you don't have the evidence to back up such a claim.
Did I, please show me where I said it was Israeli law?

Stop making things up to suit arguments Zidane

No it isn't. You claimed Israeli law discriminates on who is allowed to protests by way of ethnicity.

Considering the responses from yourself it is becoming pretty obvious you don't have the evidence to back up such a claim.

Are you denying that Israel is an apartheid regime?

Are you denying that Israel is an apartheid regime?
Considering two international legal bodies that looked into it this year (ICJ and CERD) both stopped short of finding Israel responsible for apartheid could you blame someone for not using that term?

It's okay you haven't read or understood the advisory opinion, you live in headlines so you probably think the ICJ advisory opinion explicitly found Israel guilty of the crime of apartheid, but they didn't.

Why are you linking to the OHCHR press release rather than the ICJ opinion itself?

It's okay you haven't read or understood the advisory opinion, you live in headlines so you probably think the ICJ advisory opinion explicitly found Israel guilty of the crime of apartheid, but they didn't.

Why are you linking to the OHCHR press release rather than the ICJ opinion itself?

Are you still relying on cherrypicked comments from one specific judge, as opposed to the majority opinion?

1729243830377.png

Are you still relying on cherrypicked comments from one specific judge, as opposed to the majority opinion?

View attachment 2146993

lol you can't make this up... GP accuses me of relying on cherrypicked comments from a specific judge... then quotes the declaration of a single judge that's in the annex of the summary while claiming it was the majority opinion. :embarrassedv1:

Go back to reading headlines, GP. That is the declaration of President Salam. If you read my original post on the ICJ advisory opinion you would know I addressed the fact that him and another judge interpreted the violation of article 3 of CERD as tantamount apartheid, whereas two other judges who specifically referenced apartheid did not and gave excellent explanations as to why the advisory opinion cannot be interpreted as the court finding Israel responsible for apartheid.

Whats more, why do you think Judge Salam is saying "tantamount to the crime of apartheid" rather than actually saying that it is apartheid? Might it be the fact that they didn't even discuss Israel's specific intent in the body of the opinion? That's an extremely important part of the legal definition of apartheid. That's why the body of the advisory opinion stopped short of calling it apartheid. They wouldn't have got a majority if they did. That's also why they found Israel violated article 3 of CERD instead of using the legal definition of the crime of apartheid.

Sorry, you're just wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back