Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely DNA testing is quite solid evidence

"Ofra Mazor, 62, had been looking for her sister, Varda, for 30 years when she submitted her DNA samples to the Israeli genealogy company MyHeritage in 2017. Her mother, Yochevet, who is now deceased, said that she got to breast-feed her sister only once after giving birth to her in an Israeli hospital in 1950. She was told by the nurses that her newborn daughter had died. Ms. Mazor’s mother didn’t believe the nurses and had her husband demand their child back. He was never given the child.

A few months after submitting her DNA, Ms. Mazor received the call she’d been waiting for: A match had been found. Last January, the sisters were reunited. Varda Fuchs had been adopted by a German-Jewish couple in Israel. She was told at a young age that she was adopted. The sisters are part of a community of Israelis of Yemenite descent who for decades have been seeking answers about their lost kin."

Israel might need to tighten the Genetic Information laws further.

Jazny will tell us one doesn't make a pattern, or you can't trust Haaretz/BBC.

You going to try to prove me wrong on some irrelevant technicality again?
Oh yes the classic technicality that the thing you said happened didn't actually happen.

Why are you crying instead of posting all the evidence you have of Ashkenazi Jews stealing Yeminite babies and giving them to white Jews to raise?

Oh yes the classic technicality that the thing you said happened didn't actually happen.

Why are you crying instead of posting all the evidence you have of Ashkenazi Jews stealing Yeminite babies and giving them to white Jews to raise?
Head in sand

Because I really don't care what you think.
Because there's none. Hundreds of thousands of documents have been released from the archives, multiple investigations found no evidence of a government plan or effort to steal Yemeni babies. The vast majority seems to have died but there are some cases that's fate couldn't be traced.

Yeminite Jews make up a large chunk of Bibi's party's voting block, he opened the archives in 2016. There is literally no need for a coverup at this point.

Here is an excerpt from an article written by the former head of the state archives:

1729375871097.png

The real story is the miss handling of these children. This was 1948-1954, the population of Israel roughly doubled in that time, the conditions in the absorption camps were poor. No doubt the staff overwhelmed and they handled the situation poorly to say the least.

Is it possible that a small number of the children who were separated from their family and didn't die did end up being placed in adopted homes by mistake or potentially maliciously. How many cases like this are known? Very few.

Here is a quite sympathetic take on the whole affair:

Ashkenazi children also seem to have 'disappeared' under similar circumstances according to a Haaretz investigation.

So what's the most likely explanation here? A government coverup of the kidnapping of all these babies by Ashkenazi Jews that there is zero evidence for? Or the poor conditions and overwhelmed and incompetent/insensitive staff at the absorption camps mishandling the children, most of whom died as per the archival records?
Head in sand
Yes we know you have nothing valuable to add. But your head is out of the sand, show us all the evidence. Go through the online archives and come back with evidence.

Last edited:
Because there's none. Hundreds of thousands of documents have been released from the archives, multiple investigations found no evidence of a government plan or effort to steal Yemeni babies. The vast majority seems to have died but there are some cases that's fate couldn't be traced.

Yeminite Jews make up a large chunk of Bibi's party's voting block, he opened the archives in 2016. There is literally no need for a coverup at this point.

Here is an excerpt from an article written by the former head of the state archives:

View attachment 2147970

The real story is the miss handling of these children. This was 1948-1954, the population of Israel roughly doubled in that time, the conditions in the absorption camps were poor. No doubt the staff overwhelmed and they handled the situation poorly to say the least.

Is it possible that a small number of the children who were separated from their family and didn't die did end up being placed in adopted homes by mistake or potentially maliciously. How many cases like this are known? Very few.

Here is a quite sympathetic take on the whole affair:

Ashkenazi children also seem to have 'disappeared' under similar circumstances according to a Haaretz investigation.

So what's the most likely explanation here? A government coverup of the kidnapping of all these babies by Ashkenazi Jews that there is zero evidence for? Or the poor conditions and overwhelmed and incompetent/insensitive staff at the absorption camps mishandling the children, most of whom died as per the archival records?

Yes we know you have nothing valuable to add. But your head is out of the sand, show us all the evidence. Go through the online archives and come back with evidence.
Was it just the Yemenite children that were treated poorly and died without much care at the Israeli camps?
Was it just the Yemenite children that had experimental injections at the Israeli camps causing death?
Was it just the Yemenite children that had their hearts removed and given to US doctors for studies?

What I don't really understand is why all these Pro Hamas supporters are so desperate to drag up administrative failings from the 40's when there is a clear Israeli war crime in front of them that they can't even see.

Sinwar was pretty alive, albeit missing his right arm (that he probably blew off himself with a bad grenade), sitting comfortably in a pretty nice lounge chair.

After the cowardly drone operator retreated from the brave stick resistance it is reported that Sinwar was killed by subsequent tank shelling.

However, we've all seen the photos of Sinwar lying in the dirt with two rounds through his skull and his scarf missing.

Some random report I briefly saw reports the cause of death from being shot in the face.

I suspect that he was dragged out of his chair, shawl ripped off and thrown on the floor then executed right then and there.

I think that this is a definite war crime and the cold blooded execution of an elderly Palestinian man who was not resisting should definitely be investigated by the UN.

As long as there is apartheid, oppression, subjugation and occupation, there will be resistance. It's human nature.

True.

October 7th though is absolutely not a form of resistance though. It was a form of pure anti semitism and the expression of Iran's desire to expel Jews from the ME & destruction of the state of Israel.

No matter the whstaboutisms related to the terror attack It is absolutely indefensible in every way.

It also does not help freedom for Palestine and it's citizens in anyway shape or form.

What I don't really understand is why all these Pro Hamas supporters are so desperate to drag up administrative failings from the 40's when there is a clear Israeli war crime in front of them that they can't even see.
It's weird, I just think they cling to any trash conspiracy to de-legitimize Israel in any way they can.
Sinwar was pretty alive, albeit missing his right arm (that he probably blew off himself with a bad grenade), sitting comfortably in a pretty nice lounge chair.

After the cowardly drone operator retreated from the brave stick resistance it is reported that Sinwar was killed by subsequent tank shelling.

However, we've all seen the photos of Sinwar lying in the dirt with two rounds through his skull and his scarf missing.

Some random report I briefly saw reports the cause of death from being shot in the face.

I suspect that he was dragged out of his chair, shawl ripped off and thrown on the floor then executed right then and there.

I think that this is a definite war crime and the cold blooded execution of an elderly Palestinian man who was not resisting should definitely be investigated by the UN.
He wasn't hors de combat from the footage we see. Your scenario is possible. I am not an expert on what munitions do to a body, but could he not have been shot by a tank with their machine gun and then they remove the shawl to identify him?

If reports are true Sinwar lay there deceased for three days before the IDF could clear for booby traps, would that not indicate Sinwar was shot from a distance?

Was it just the Yemenite children that were treated poorly and died without much care at the Israeli camps?
Doesn't seem to be exclusively Yeminite children. As Haaretz reported, Ashkenazi Jewish children have 'disappeared' in a similar way.
Was it just the Yemenite children that had experimental injections at the Israeli camps causing death?
Not sure, look into it for me and come back with what you find.
Was it just the Yemenite children that had their hearts removed and given to US doctors for studies?
Apparently as the US doctors were specifically researching the lack of heart disease in Yemen. Is this evidence of a Ashkenazi Jew conspiracy to kidnap children and place them into the home of white Jews? Or bad medical practices from the 1940s and early 50s?

Doesn't seem to be exclusively Yeminite children. As Haaretz reported, Ashkenazi Jewish children have 'disappeared' in a similar way.

Not sure, look into it for me and come back with what you find.

Apparently as the US doctors were specifically researching the lack of heart disease in Yemen. Is this evidence of a Ashkenazi Jew conspiracy to kidnap children and place them into the home of white Jews? Or bad medical practices from the 1940s and early 50s?
Just seems some children were treated with much less care than others. As you said, not all were given away, most died when they were taken away to be better cared for.

Just seems some children were treated with much less care than others. As you said, not all were given away, most died when they were taken away to be better cared for.
Probably but you have to remember the conditions at the time weren't normal either. This was a period where many immigrants were living in temporary camps as Israel's population grew significantly. The conditions in the camps were poor. They were flooded at times, diseases were rife, many immigrants already arrived in poor health. I doubt you could expect the medical care in such a camp in the early 50s would be great, right? And yes, it was bad, there is a lot to criticise about it and a lot of fair criticism is out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If reports are true Sinwar lay there deceased for three days before the IDF could clear for booby traps, would that not indicate Sinwar was shot from a distance?

Thus it is written, that Sinwar should suffer and on the third day rise from the dead. That's when they shot him.

Thus it is written, that the Sinwar should suffer and on the third day rise from the dead. That's when they shot him.

How do you know he didn't shoot himself?

Entry wound on left cheek consistent on a left armed gunman and a 7.62 round.

That blurred hole in his forehead could be the exit wound of a cheap, subsonic low grade round.

How do you know he didn't shoot himself?

Entry wound on left cheek consistent on a left armed gunman and a 7.62 round.

That blurred hole in his forehead could be the exit wound of a cheap, subsonic low grade round.

I'm sure the IDF would be all over this explanation ZEV, if it was plausible.

The circle is now complete. You've become a caricature of Hamas.

Anger and emotions are natural and experienced by all. Especially when it comes to a man like Sinwar.

Despite being the architect of all this needless violence, death and destruction this is how his remains were treated.

With respect, privacy and dignity. His jihad has come to an end.

sinwar.jpg

Doesn’t matter how he died that death was to good for that scum bag, should of been dragged through the streets of Israel and kicked and spat on how some other peace loving civilians acted.

Let's not be hateful ... please.

Doesn’t matter how he died that death was to good for that scum bag, should of been dragged through the streets of Israel and kicked and spat on how some other peace loving civilians acted.

Nah, that is descending to Hamas levels.

IDF were quick to ensure his body wasn't treated in such a way and definitely didn't parade it round the streets celebrating & cheering like a bunch of unhinged savages.

Nah, that is descending to Hamas levels.

IDF were quick to ensure his body wasn't treated in such a way and definitely didn't parade it round the streets celebrating & cheering like a bunch of unhinged savages.
It’s more of my opinion on how i feel about terrorists they deserve to be treated how they treat their victims, they are the lowest common denominator imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back