Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s more of my opinion on how i feel about terrorists they deserve to be treated how they treat their victims, they are the lowest common denominator imo.
Not treating people like that is what makes us better than terrorists, right? Terrorists would also believe that the people they murder and violate deserve it too.

Not treating people like that is what makes us better than terrorists, right? Terrorists would also believe that the people they murder and violate deserve it too.
Nah I don’t think so i have the same feelings to Sinwar as i would towards a pedophile, the majority of people think gaol is to good for them.

And we all know by my original post the Israeli people wouldn’t drag him in through the streets that’s the difference between them and Hamas.

They have been brought up all their lives to believe it. Most don't have a world view, not allowed. Nobody's perfect, but Western civilisation is still a long way ahead of the forces trying to dismantle it (including in our own societies, regrettably).

Someone in the Pentagon leaked docs marked top secret, which appeared first on Telegram by an account named Middle East Spectator.

Another US official said that “these two documents are bad, but not horrible. The concern is if there are more.”

Docs with the actual plan?

Or docs with a fake/alternative plan, to try and maximise the effectiveness of the actual plan if Iran focuses more defensive efforts based on any fake plan, than other scenarios.

Or Israel will justify not following the leaked plan, and go ahead up with a different attack plan than the one reportedly leaked. Justifying the change on the basis that the original plan was leaked by "someone in the Pentagon", and thus is unlikely to be as effective as planned?

Doesn’t matter how he died that death was to good for that scum bag, should of been dragged through the streets of Israel and kicked and spat on how some other peace loving civilians acted.

You have views like this, when it's not actually impacting you. When you have all the information in the world at your fingertips. Growing up in one of the safest countries, in the safest periods of time.

I cannot imagine how radicalised you'd be if you'd grown up in Gaza.

Because there's none. Hundreds of thousands of documents have been released from the archives, multiple investigations found no evidence of a government plan or effort to steal Yemeni babies. The vast majority seems to have died but there are some cases that's fate couldn't be traced.

Yeminite Jews make up a large chunk of Bibi's party's voting block, he opened the archives in 2016. There is literally no need for a coverup at this point.

Here is an excerpt from an article written by the former head of the state archives:

View attachment 2147970

The real story is the miss handling of these children. This was 1948-1954, the population of Israel roughly doubled in that time, the conditions in the absorption camps were poor. No doubt the staff overwhelmed and they handled the situation poorly to say the least.

Is it possible that a small number of the children who were separated from their family and didn't die did end up being placed in adopted homes by mistake or potentially maliciously. How many cases like this are known? Very few.

Here is a quite sympathetic take on the whole affair:

So Yemeni families were treated like shit, many of their children died unnecessarily through negligence and their deaths were covered up, an unknown number of Yemeni children ended up adopted to families unknown to their real parents.

What exactly are you arguing against?

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back