Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Like this?

Did you like this?

Or this?

Or this?

Yeah its the Jewish lobbyists you have a problem with.

Where are you getting AJDS from? Seems to be related to a different event than what Tzedek have uncovered.
No lol, they only have ever had one zoom meeting with her.
In which case, AJA's support for these illegal settlers seems to be systemic. Why are you trying to distract from this?
You are truly funny, GP. If you were on my side of the debate I would be CORFing from you so hard.

Or this?

Or this?

Yeah its the Jewish lobbyists you have a problem with.

Do APAN lobby the government on behalf of UHWC/AWDA/PFLP? Those are certainly dodgy looking orgs, but I don't believe they do from my 5 mins research.

This Mashni guy does have some colourful opinions, though pretty tame compared to what we see out of Israel these days.

How does that work Jazny.... Do they serve the food through the zoom camera?

View attachment 2152406

This has cult brainwashing event written all over it.

How does that work Jazny.... Do they serve the food through the zoom camera?

View attachment 2152406
:drunk:
The other event in the post they co-presented doesn't appear to be a fundraiser either.
Before you say "but they charge $25 attendance fee", that's not evidence of fund raising, they served supper, it would barely cover the cost of hosting it. Normally a fundraiser will be clear and say who the proceeds go to. Any reason to believe it was a fundraiser for Nachala?

Not that it matters, even if it was your argument is that AJA are funneling funds to settler terrorists, which you are so far from demonstrating. I am just playing for bonus points at this stage... you can't even show they even fundraised for a non-terrorist group, let alone funnelled money to terrorists :embarrassedv1:

Do APAN lobby the government on behalf of UHWC/AWDA/PFLP? Those are certainly dodgy looking orgs, but I don't believe they do from my 5 mins research.

This Mashni guy does have some colourful opinions, though pretty tame compared to what we see out of Israel these days.
They can lobby whatever they want.

Let's not forget that Mashni is a convicted violent criminal and a terrorist supporter. What's a little kidnap and torture of a child?

But it's the Jewish lobby in Australia that is the issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you ever wonder why Ghost Patrol has this constant need to persecute Jewish people? Surely he can see it.

There are plenty of posts where you are also criticising AJA, ZEV.

Does this one sound familiar?

1729977840582.png

That, my friend, is a lot more hateful than what I have said. Why do you pretend that you get to play by a different set of rules?
We are both criticising political ideology, not Judaism per se.

They can lobby whatever they want.

Let's not forget that Mashni is a convicted violent criminal and a terrorist supporter. What's a little kidnap and torture of a child?

But it's the Jewish lobby in Australia that is the issue.

There can be many issues at once.

It is interesting to find this thread whole-heartedly defending the Australian Jewish Association, a private group whom other Jewish community organisations have called an unrepresentative far-right extremist group aligned with Israeli settler movements.

They love platforming and promoting to their members ultranationalists, Kahanists, Islamophobes and homophobes. They associate with advocates for the rape of Palestinian prisoners, Hitler admirers, ethnic cleansing enthusiasts.

They are in full support of the cleansing and Israeli settlement of Gaza - they had the architect of the extermination plan himself on a webinar recently.

I have no idea what they do with their funds, but they offer full-throated support to the worst of humanity, and they in turn get supprt from this thread. Weird.

Highly ironic that the original Australian opposition to Zionist lobbying, was from the liberal party, who thought that this would push Arab stated in to a coalition with the russians.

View attachment 2152438

That, my friend, is a lot more hateful than what I have said. Why do you pretend that you get to play by a different set of rules?
Yes, the problem with what you said is that you "criticized the AJA".

Oh wait, no it isnt, its that you claimed Jewish lobby groups were funnelling money to settler terrorists. The only supporting evidence you offered was an incorrect speculation from some fringe group on twitter. Not only did you fail to demonstrate that a single Jewish lobby group was funnelling funds to terrorism, you couldn't even establish the much softer claim that the AJA was fundraising for a non-terrorist group.

Here's a fair criticism of AJA that nobody could have much of a problem with me saying:

The AJA shouldn't associate with or platform an extremist group that promotes illegal settlements.

Normally if a person holds and promotes a bunch of incorrect views about a group of people, it does indicate a level of prejudice at the very least.

Imagine someone in here promoting a bunch of false narratives about Palestinians and Muslim groups in general. Saying trash like "HaLaL mOneY GoEs tOwArd TerRorIsM". If you didn't suspect that person of Islamophobia, I would be shocked.

Just so I don't give far right people ideas, there is zero evidence halal money funds terrorism:
1729979683829.png

There can be many issues at once.

It is interesting to find this thread whole-heartedly defending the Australian Jewish Association, a private group whom other Jewish community organisations have called an unrepresentative far-right extremist group aligned with Israeli settler movements.

They love platforming and promoting to their members ultranationalists, Kahanists, Islamophobes and homophobes. They associate with advocates for the rape of Palestinian prisoners, Hitler admirers, ethnic cleansing enthusiasts.

They are in full support of the cleansing and Israeli settlement of Gaza - they had the architect of the extermination plan himself on a webinar recently.

I have no idea what they do with their funds, but they offer full-throated support to the worst of humanity, and they in turn get supprt from this thread. Weird.

View attachment 2152438

Noone is defending them.

Just not accepting all the ridiculous assertions and conspiracies posters are making in this thread.

We are both criticising political ideology, not Judaism per se.
Glad you consider us to be friends.

I said they are causing divisions in the community and I hate them. You said they are funding terrorism....

Why do you pretend that you don't hold Jews to a different set of standards and rules?

I said you persecute Jews. Critique the religion as much as you want, it's flawed.

The AJA shouldn't associate with or platform an extremist group that promotes illegal settlements.

Normally if a person holds and promotes a bunch of incorrect views about a group of people, it does indicate a level of prejudice at the very least.

Check out some of the AJA founding members...

Are you saying you believe the IDF when they say there is a Hezbollah Scrooge McDuck style gold vault beneath Al Sahel hospital?

Days later would you say you still believe that?

"Not sure" they're lying is what I said.

Their reserve has to be somewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back