Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

What is great is when I or they speak their mind they never pull out the anti-semitism card.
You probably aren't. 👍 I think a lot of people on the farther left who do have antisemitic talking points probably aren't consciously aware of it. I don't think they all sit around consciously hating Jews, it's far more subtle than dumb far right neo-Nazis.

But the build up of a lot of these anti-Jewish talking points in this thread (not you specifically) with not many people, up until now, even acknowledging that some of these claims are problematic has been making me feel hardcore gaslit. :(

It's good you didn't have a knee jerk reaction to my criticism and engaged with it. :thumbsu:

A racist conspiracy theory with not a shred of evidence that Ashkenazi Jews stole Yemini babies. I wouldn't blame someone for being conned by misinformation, but standing by the claim with not a shred of evidence is truly bizarre and suggests a level of bias against the group.

Many Mizrahi Jews absolutely still believe this happened - are they all antisemitic also? There's entire organisation such as AMRAM who believe this occured. Are all these Jewish people racist too?

Even after the release of your precious records - which all admit are shithouse - and multiple inquiries, the fate of many children remains unknown. Many affected families don't have any faith in the outcomes of the inquiries, their conduct or credibility. They guy Netanyahu appointed to run the 4th commission admitted hundreds of children were taken without consent, and said children were given away.

I'm not going to waste any more time on this. I vaguely remember you having some reasoning regarding Varda Fuchs. I'm guessing you're aware of and have a rationale for why this didn't happen to Gil Grunbaum, given his story is also in the NYT article?

1730120282517.png

I do wish your strict need for official evidence was applied to other events in the region. Sometimes a couple of wild, varying and completely uncorroborated witness statements is enough for you. For the hundreds of Yemenite Jews whose children went missing and still believe this occurred, you require official government records to prove it happened. Hopelessly unbalanced.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back