Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

It's hilarious when people in the West are so propagandised that they even deny things that Hamas themselves don't bother denying. This happens more often than you would think. When Hamas first unveiled the M90 rockets in December 2023, they did so with a video entitled "Tel Aviv will be burnt to the ground..." according to Al Mayadeen's English news site. Targeting Tel Aviv wasn't a legitimate act of war then, and its not now.

And they specifically timed the recent attack to be on the anniversary date of October 7th according to the Palestinian chronicle, which should tell you all you need to know about how much of a legitimate act of war the attack was :embarrassedv1:

The only thing the apologists got correct was that M90 barrage probably wasn't aimed at any specific memorial service, because they don't have the sophistication to do so from my understanding. It was just aimed at Tel Aviv in general to mark the first year anniversary of October 7th.

1728523324064.png

It's hilarious when people in the West are so propagandised that they even deny things that Hamas themselves don't bother denying. This happens more often than you would think. When Hamas first unveiled the M90 rockets in December 2023, they did so with a video entitled "Tel Aviv will be burnt to the ground..." according to Al Mayadeen's English news site. Targeting Tel Aviv wasn't a legitimate act of war then, and its not now.

And they specifically timed the recent attack to be on the anniversary date of October 7th according to the Palestinian chronicle, which should tell you all you need to know about how much of a legitimate act of war the attack was :embarrassedv1:

The only thing the apologists got correct was that M90 barrage probably wasn't aimed at any specific memorial service, because they don't have the sophistication to do so from my understanding. It was just aimed at Tel Aviv in general to mark the first year anniversary of October 7th.

View attachment 2136973

The article clearly states Southern Gaza, not the West.

View attachment 2136973

Forgive me if I am not outraged by a few rockets while the IDF exterminate Jabalia camp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back