Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

You are. It's occupied territory. Illegal occupiers are legitimate legal targets of resistance.
Try and make this argument without referencing UN general assembly resolutions that have nothing to do with international law.

You do know that right?

According to Article 10 of the UN Charter, which defines the functions and powers of the GA, “The General Assembly may discuss any questions or any matters within the scope of the present Charter or relating to the powers and functions of any organs provided for in the present Charter, and … may make recommendations to the Members of the United Nations or the SC or to both on any such questions or matters.” In other words, resolutions adopted by the GA on agenda items are considered to be recommendations. They are not legally binding on the Member States. The only resolutions that have the potential to be legally binding are those adopted by the SC.

Yes it was accurate. The Palestinians did kick off the events that lead to the Lebanese Civil War.

"The Palestinian insurgency in South Lebanon was a multi-sided armed conflict initiated by Palestinian militants against Israel in 1968 and against Lebanese Christian militias in the mid-1970s. It served as a major catalyst for the outbreak of the Lebanese Civil War in 1975."

They also tried to overthrow the Jordanian Government/Monarchy. Never heard of Black September?

The Jordanians then kicked them out and sent them packing back into Lebanon. Then the Palestinians assassinated the Jordanian PM.

I'm not praising anything.

The events that led to the Lebanese Civil War was the massacre and cleansing of Palestinians during the Nakba, forcing them to seek refuge in Lebanon, and again in 1967. Probably even further to the French mandate where the seeds were really planted.

Try and make this argument without referencing UN general assembly resolutions that have nothing to do with international law.

Do you actually believe Israelis are the rightful inhabitants of Judea and Samaria?

You do know that right?

According to Article 10 of the UN Charter, which defines the functions and powers of the GA, “The General Assembly may discuss any questions or any matters within the scope of the present Charter or relating to the powers and functions of any organs provided for in the present Charter, and … may make recommendations to the Members of the United Nations or the SC or to both on any such questions or matters.” In other words, resolutions adopted by the GA on agenda items are considered to be recommendations. They are not legally binding on the Member States. The only resolutions that have the potential to be legally binding are those adopted by the SC.

Here's the UNSC resolutions that Israel and Jazny have ignored

1727776866210.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do know that right?

Here's the UNSC resolutions that Israel and Jazny have ignored

View attachment 2128390
giphy.webp

Attachments

• giphy awk.webp
    442.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
None of that was on the Lebanese though.

Like in Jordan, they turned on them.

You seem to think the Maronites and Phalangists were innocent parties in this war? Look up the Karantina Massacre and the Christian Lebanese Front. This is probably what really escalated already simmering sectarian tensions.

I don't claim to be an expert, the PLOs presence and activites were certainly a big factor.

Yes it's awkward that you don't know what you're talking about. You made a claim and can't support it, now you're trying to meme your way out of it. So go ahead and argue your point using international law or leave it to Lunchlady Doris who I was talking to and who usually does actually do the reading and might have good objections to what I said.

Are you asking me a question you already know the answer to?

I haven't looked with any depth yet.

Yes, and it was because British intelligence were convinced that Israel's war crimes being committed with those weapons were so flagrant that the UK government risked being held accountable as a party to them.

You just summed up Islam in one sentence. It's why the ME is such a basket case and has been long before Israel existed.
Again with the deflection. Your tiresome gaslighting may have worked 12 months ago, but nobody other than racists with anti-Arab views and Zionist maniacs buy the BS propaganda coming from Israeli talking points. Nobody wants to hear it. We all have eyes and a brain to figure out who the real problem is.

The ME as one state was peaceful before the Israelis, British, French and Saudis, including for Jews and Christians under Islamic rulership as they had protection via Islamic Laws. In fact, Jews historically fled Christian persecution to go to Islamic countries to live under their protection.

I wonder what the indigenous populations in Australia and the Americas say about how they lived before Western colonialism? Ask them how it affected indigenous stability and prosperity? You know who did treat the Australian indigenous populations with respect long before the Brits came to Australia? Muslims who had regular contact with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and established positive working relations with them. So who destroyed the Indigenous population and committed atrocities? I'll let you answer that.

The country where I'm from in Africa wasn't dysfunctional before Western colonialism.
The common denominator is western colonialism and the Israeli state is just a current colonial project. The Palestinian people are just another long list of victims.

The Israelis, Saudis (both US allies borne from British origins) and the Iranians are the three problems in the Middle East as well as the West who fund the first two.

Last edited:
You seem to think the Maronites and Phalangists were innocent parties in this war? Look up the Karantina Massacre and the Christian Lebanese Front. This is probably what really escalated already simmering sectarian tensions.

I don't claim to be an expert, the PLOs presence and activites were certainly a big factor.

That happened in 1976.

The Palestinian insurgents were already attacking the Lebanese in 1975.

The first case of ethnic cleansing in Lebanon happened two days after Karantina, in Damour.

That happened in 1976.

The Palestinian insurgents were already attacking the Lebanese in 1975.

The first case of ethnic cleansing in Lebanon happened two days after Karantina, in Damour.

So that's about 65 years after the zionists started ethnic cleansing in Palestine?

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back