Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Iranians murder Palestinian citizen from Jericho in ballistic missile bombardment. They've fired hundreds at Israel.

Hang on - Iran attacked military installations and air bases, damaging military objectives.

When there's a single unfortunate civilian casualty, you call it murder?

When there's tens or hundreds of thousand civilian casualties caused by Israel, it's just an unfortunate byproduct of war?

You're so transparently hypocritical, I don't know how you lie straight in bed.

Hang on - Iran attacked military installations and air bases, damaging military objectives.

When there's tens or hundreds of thousand civilian casualties caused by Israel, it's just an unfortunate byproduct of war?

Gee I wonder why this is...

Is it because Israel doesn't place it's military in and under civilian buildings is it?

I'm going with a yes on that one.

Iranians murder Palestinian citizen from Jericho in ballistic missile bombardment. They've fired hundreds at Israel.

How is the death of a Palestinian caused by wreckage from an intercepted Iranian missile "karma"? It's his fault he was killed because he was out celebrating? He probably felt, rightly or wrongly, that at least one country is standing up for his oppressed occupied people. What a disgusting post, mocking and celebrating his death, for what purpose? And what kind of person 1) receives that in their twitter feed and 2) shares it?

No I really don't.

We all know the likes of Hamas and Hezbollah's modus operandi is to operate like rats in civilian areas.

Fire ballistics from residential areas then complain when the response hits right where they fired from.

ROFL who has ever fired ballistic missiles from residential areas?

You're a bit tilted this morning.

There's plenty of IDF military assets in residential areas, you're ignorant.

What are you on about? Israeli soldiers enforcing an illegal military occupation are of course legal targets. Under prolonged occupation and with exhaustion of peaceful means to end it, the principles of proportionality, necessity and imminency are met.

The occupation represents an unlawful use of aggression. As long as the illegal occupation persists, it's a continuous wrongful act, which preserves the right to self-defense for the occupied state/people. Not sure how many times I need to explain this. You don't get to occupy a people and deny them self-determination, then dust your hands and call it a day. Sorry - 'status quo' guys!

You're trying to tell us that an alien occupation should go unchallenged, and resistance against the illegal occupation is illegal. It's not logical.
First, it must be said that the legality or not of an occupation matters not at all with regards to the application of the law of occupation.

1727820089324.png

We can stop talking about "illegal occupation" somehow allowing things that would not be allowed under legal occupation.

So under IHL it's true that in general legitimate armed resistance movements who are under an organized command and wear recognizable insignia or carry arms openly can resist occupation (they have to meet those conditions to qualify, this would not apply to terrorist groups who deliberately blend in with the civilian population). Any other types of resistance like random civilians shooting at the IDF would be an unlawful combatant.

So as for the West Bank specifically, where active hostilities between the PA and Israel have ceased, the legality of actions taken in the territory is split between the PA and the occupying power.

Obviously Israel would consider any attacks against them as illegal and they can take action against such attacks under the law of occupation. The PA has their own laws and generally consider terrorist groups as illegal and cooperate with Israel for security of their areas. The PA are obliged by the Oslo accords to prevent terrorism and attacks against Israel and Israel has the same obligation.

So I have no idea how random attacks against Israeli forces in the West Bank as of now could be considered legal unless the PA themselves conduct hostilities against Israel to free themselves of occupation.

The situation could be different. The Palestinians in the WB could just ceaselessly be at war to end the occupation and as long as they comply with IHL that would be just. But that's not the case in the WB.

Last edited:

Yep, that's been the argument here. And we both know it is bull****.

All that line of defence shows is the incredible mental gymnastics required to defend Israel's deliberate mass slaughter of civilians.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most nations intelligence agencies offices are located in commerical/residential areas.

Sure, I accept they probably are in big office buildings in business areas but they are also a potential high value target, should the shit hit the fan.

Not Going Well Big Brother GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Movement on the pagers attack.

Norwegian police seek missing man over pagers in Hezbollah blasts

International warrant issued for Rinson Jose, who disappeared during work trip to US last week

Miranda Bryant in Stockholm
Fri 27 Sep 2024 03.54 AEST

Police in Norway have put out an international search warrant for a Norwegian Indian man in connection with the sale of pagers to the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah that exploded last week, killing dozens of people.
Rinson Jose, 39, the founder of a Bulgarian company that is alleged to be part of the pager supply chain, went missing during a work trip to the US last week.

On Thursday, Oslo police said: “Yesterday, the Oslo police district received a missing person report in connection with the pager case. A missing persons case has been opened and we have sent out an international warrant for the person.”

Yeah, it's disgusting. Similarly, people wave Israeli flags around at the same time as tens of thousands of Palestinians are murdered by Israel. Some people are just trash.
For someone who whines continuously about politics entering the crime threads your posts in this thread seem to be all about simpleton binary politicking and bereft of any understanding of the history of the the Middle East of the past 75 years that have led us to the great tragedy that now confronts it and the growing likelihood of all out war.

For example, you seem not to understand the difference between the flag of a nation and the flag of a militant political organisation - one which has been classified as a terrorist organisation by a host of countries, including Australia.

The flag of Hezbollah is NOT the flag of Lebanon FFS.

For someone who whines continuously about politics entering the crime threads your posts in this thread seem to be all about simpleton binary politicking and bereft of any understanding of the history of the the Middle East of the past 75 years that have led us to the great tragedy that confronts it.

For example, you seem not to understand the difference between the flag of a nation and the flag of a militant political organisation - one which has been classified as a terrorist organisation by a host of countries, including Australia.

The flag of Hezbollah is NOT the flag of Lebanon FFS. As I keep telling you, do some reading. What is happening in the middle east right now is not a bloody football game where you simply pick a side and cheer it on regardless.
Both flags represent groups terrorising and murdering civilians. Both are triggering/upsetting/offensive to large groups of people and public displays/demonstrations/celebrations featuring them currently are viewed through this lens. Even a partisan simpleton should be able to understand that.

If you've taken the time to go back through my posts you know that many, many (most?) reference war crimes and crimes against humanity committed since 7 October.

Both flags represent groups terrorising and murdering civilians. Both are triggering/upsetting/offensive to large groups of people and public displays/demonstrations/celebrations featuring them currently are viewed through this lens. Even a partisan simpleton should be able to understand that.

If you've taken the time to go back through my posts you know that many, many (most?) reference war crimes and crimes against humanity committed since 7 October.
No the Israeli flag does not represent terrorism only in your little mind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back