Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

The Israeli lobby isn't in here.

This is a thread on the crime board where the focus is on crime, nobody gets a free pass on the really serious stuff.
You are joking are,nt you, no Israel lobby indeed,I would think 40 000 or 50 000 dead is really serious stuff and there are people here posting the same S--- as last october 8th.

You are joking are,nt you, no Israel lobby indeed,I would think 40 000 or 50 000 dead is really serious stuff and there are people here posting the same S--- as last october 8th.

Of course so many dead is very serious. I don't think anybody denies this and we're discussing the potential for prosecution of war crimes.

No Israel lobby in here.

Of course so many dead is very serious. I don't think anybody denies this and we're discussing the potential for prosecution of war crimes.

No Israel lobby in here.
How can we have any chance of prosecution when the US,UK and France have right of veto in the UN,and no Israeli lobby, please.

How can we have any chance of prosecution when the US,UK and France have right of veto in the UN,and no Israeli lobby, please.

Please stop with the "Israel lobby" paranoia, we're in a sub forum on a footy blog.

France doesn't have UN veto power. China & Russia do.

It's pretty obvious to most in here why you didn't mention Russia / China in the veto process comrade.

You would deny it if it was not true also I note the people who like this post and it is a great pleasure to that it is the same
people as always,the Israeli lobby is working overtime ATM.
When do I start getting paid? Not even a free junket tour where I can roll in the mud :(

For me it is the right thing for US to pressure Israel on being measured in its response to Iran.

Last thing anyone needs is Israel going all out against Iran and then they respond too on an even larger scale.

What would a larger scale attack from Iran look like?

They'd arm all of Hamas / Hezbollah / Houthis with cruise / ballistic missiles. A few thousand missiles, drones & rockets launched in one mass attack overwhelming any defence systems.

Thousands dead in one attack.

A shift from mostly Emad and Ghadr ballistic missiles that can be (relatively) easily defended by the Israel Iron Dome defence system to the Fattah II hypersonic missiles that are far more capable of penetrating Israeli/US anti missile defence systems. (Iran's claims that it used its prized Fattah missiles as part of Tuesday's attack are not being taken seriously by defence analysts).

Iranian officials claimed last year that the Fattah missiles travelled as fast as 15 times the speed of sound (5145m/s) with a range that would easily cover the distance the <1500km distance to Tel Aviv from mobile launch sites. Do your own maths on how much warning such a mass attack of hypersonic missiles would give the IDF and their allies even ignoring the advantage it offers due to the relatively low projectory compared to the higher flying ballistic missiles used in the attack earlier this week. While the capacity to defend against a mass hypersonic missile attack has never been tested in real life, the likely impact on Israel's main population centres would be devastating.

Intelligence reports on ABCNews this am suggest that Iran and their Hezbollah allies are keeping their stock of hypersonic missiles in reserve as a threat to limit the extent of the expected Israeli response to Tuesday's mass attack. In particular, any attack by Israeli forces on Iran nuclear facilities would likely lead to a mass hypersonic missile attack on Israeli population centres that would lead to an all out middle east war involving Arab states and US allies that would possibly lead to a nuclear confrontation.

No one, not even the war mongering criminal BB Netanyahu, would dare risk that.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They'd arm all of Hamas / Hezbollah / Houthis with cruise / ballistic missiles. A few thousand missiles, drones & rockets launched in one mass attack overwhelming any defence systems.

Thousands dead in one attack.
Iran can’t bomb Israel then call “barley”. Israel will consider their response and act accordingly. No ceasefires, no deals. The US will have to get involved. Israel would target Iran’s weapon dumps and that would seriously weaken Iran. It most likely wouldn’t end the hostilities, unfortunately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back