Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Bibis speeches always have him claiming 1200 people were murdered. Deliberately misleading.

Babies burnt alive, r*ped and mutilated women. Any news on that Israeli investigation? I note the 'We Will Dance Again' film recently released doesn't address any sexual violence? Seems a big omission?

1200 people died because of Islamist extremists. I don't know what kind of callous human being you are but those soldiers were young men and women defending their country from terrorists.

I'm not sure why you want such graphic details and evidence of this? Do you not have any respect for the privacy or grief of these victims and their families. Do you want to see footage or something **?

1200 people died because of Islamist extremists. I don't know what kind of callous human being you are but those soldiers were young men and women defending their country from terrorists.

I'm not sure why you want such graphic details and evidence of this? Do you not have any respect for the privacy or grief of these victims and their families. Do you want to see footage or something **?
There is footage of the events of October 7 that is too graphic to be generally released, although many have seen it and reported on it as the most traumatic thing they have ever seen. Some of it is from the terrorists’ GoPros and phones. One exultantly phoned his mother and shouted that he had “killed ten Jews” and his mother was as excited as he was.

Well not really, they were soldiers enforcing an illegal blockade, 75 year military occupation, and brutal apartheid system.

You wouldn't be caught dead claiming Israel have murdered Palestinian, Yemeni or Lebanese resistance fighters, would you?

Just any actual evidence will do.

There is footage of the events of October 7 that is too graphic to be generally released, although many have seen it and reported on it as the most traumatic thing they have ever seen. Some of it is from the terrorists’ GoPros and phones. One exultantly phoned his mother and shouted that he had “killed ten Jews” and his mother was as excited as he was.

A horrific, sadistic explosion of violence. Nothing Israel hasn't seen and done before, and since.

He can't be that worried, the US Central Commander Michael Kurilla has been in Tel Aviv for 24

Well not really, they were soldiers enforcing an illegal blockade, 75 year military occupation, and brutal apartheid system.

You wouldn't be caught dead claiming Israel have murdered Palestinian, Yemeni or Lebanese resistance fighters, would you?

Just any actual evidence will do.
You know there was another group that denied atrocities like this.

If they were killed hors de combat in an unjustified act of terrorism you absolutely would.

If October 8th after Hezbollah started firing rockets at Israeli forces, Israel responded by paragliding thousands of troops into Beirut and started shooting and violating everyone they saw, kidnapping, executing surrendered Hezbollah forces and violating their bodies, and killing the security forces that showed up to stop them, I wouldn't insist that Lebanese officials only include the civilians in the death toll and especially if they also provide numbers for civilians and combatants like Israel have done with Oct 7th.

There is again no comparison. Israel actually separated civilian and military deaths. You have nothing in this argument, move on to the next one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ominous from the Iranians closing down their airspace. They have form in this regard, shooting down a plane load of civilians in 2020 simply because they were dumb enough to think that a commercial jet departing Tehran airport was a US cruise missile attacking them after they attacked a US air force base a few hours prior:

Can only imagine that they have another mass barrage of missiles prepared for Israel.

With recent statements calling for the expulsion of the majority of Jewish population from the Middle East and rhetoric about destroying the state of Israel plus also stating publicly that their proxies would not back down it is 100% certain that Iran have 0% interest in peace.

It is a shame the supreme leadership calls the shots in Iran. The sitting government probably wants no part in this madness.

Cleansing the thread, if it gets ugly today I'm going to sticky this at the top of every page.

Can't reiterate just how good a job you do of moderating the crime boards. Much appreciated.

BTW there's a poster called Curve on the soccer boards that I always do a double take when they post haha.

It is a shame the supreme leadership calls the shots in Iran. The sitting government probably wants no part in this madness.
And a great proportion of the population too. There's a video around showing Canadian Iranians celebrating the death of Nasrallah in the streets and handing out cakes to passersby.

An up to date graph would show further imbalance.

50,000 - 1,600 perhaps?

OK, enough of the balanced book-keeping BS.

Shame on you and others here for playing a numbers game with the lives of people. And using a bar chart of deaths to describe 'balance' when we are mostly talking about civilians lives who make up the numbers in those columns.

Seriously. Do you not realise that juvenile tic for tac numbers BS like this is precisely what is driving the ongoing violence and destruction in the ME? Especially when we are talking about nations facing huge population disparities compared to their neighbours and use it to promote an annihilation or perish message to their citizen s to justify their disproportionate response?

If you want your contributions in this thread to more than just a part of the team v team binary pile on, be better and think harder.

As another poster in this thread said this week, apologies for not remembering who, this ain't a bloody footy game.

Last edited:

With the amount of times the IDF + Israeli government personnel have lied, they should not be believed without undeniable evidence.

Too many lies and propaganda dehumanising Palestinians coming from that camp.

OK, enough of the balanced book-keeping BS.

Shame on you and others here for playing a numbers game with the lives of people. And using a bar chart of deaths to describe 'balance' when we are mostly talking about civilians lives who make up the numbers in those columns.

Seriously. Do you not realise that juvenile tic for tac numbers BS like this is precisely what is driving the ongoing violence and destruction in the ME? Especially when we are talking about nations facing huge population disparities compared to their neighbours and use it to promote an annihilation or perish message to their citizen s to justify their disproportionate response?

If you want your contributions in this thread to more than just a part of the team v team binary pile on, be better and think harder.

As another poster in this thread said this week, apologies for not remembering who, this ain't a bloody footy game.
Of course it matters. In the 2000s, the US took part in killing over 100,000 Iraqi and Afghanistani civilians (some estimate the number being over 1 million) in response to 3,000 people dying in the US after September 11.

If we constantly see thousands of people dying for a much smaller number in the West, what do you think it looks like? It starts to look like an exchange rate where the lives of non-Western people are worth much less than a Western person. In fact, that’s exactly what it is.

That’s why over 20,000 innocent Palestinians died. How many lives did that change? How many families were completely wiped out? So the numbers DO matter. If you don’t focus on them, you may open yourself up to believe that the Israeli government’s response was justified. Or the US government’s response in the 2000s.

If they were killed hors de combat in an unjustified act of terrorism you absolutely would.

Strange, you were quiet on the pager attack which killed Hezbollah reservists, members hors de combat, medical staff and children. You admit Israel murdered these people then? That's good of you.

If October 8th after Hezbollah started firing rockets at Israeli forces, Israel responded by paragliding thousands of troops into Beirut and started shooting and violating everyone they saw, kidnapping, executing surrendered Hezbollah forces and violating their bodies, and killing the security forces that showed up to stop them, I wouldn't insist that Lebanese officials only include the civilians in the death toll and especially if they also provide numbers for civilians and combatants like Israel have done with Oct 7th.

There is again no comparison.

Ooh very emotive, well done. Still, Netanyahu doesn't differentiate civilians and combatants in any of his speeches or dealings with the press. That's all I said.

Israel responded by killing 42,000 people via bombs, drones and artillery. They responded by blowing thousands children to pieces, to be collected in plastic bags or to be patched up with missing arms, legs and families. By sending 2,000lb bombs into homes, schools and refugee camps. Remotely and dispassionately, which seems to make it palatable for you for some reason.

They saved the violation of Palestinian bodies for their prison camps, crushing them under their tanks, or pushing them off residential building rooftops.

You have so much vehement outrage about Oct 7th, and you can't raise a keystroke for any Israeli action. It's astonishing.

Israel actually separated civilian and military deaths. You have nothing in this argument, move on to the next one.

I just told you - Netanyahu repeatedly claims 1200 people were murdered. Some IDF and security forces were, no doubt. Many were also killed in their duty as concentration camp guards. Valid targets for resistance efforts.

A US Senator just claimed IDF members invading Lebanon who were killed by Hezbollah were the victims of terrorism.

It doesn't matter whats on a government website when you have the Israeli PM spreading this information.

Certain posters on this site keep posting that IDF killed Israelis on Oct7 is there any proof of this because I can’t find any and if there isn’t shouldn’t they be taking it to the conspiracy/ cookers board.

Certain posters on this site keep posting that IDF killed Israelis on Oct7 is there any proof of this because I can’t find any and if there isn’t shouldn’t they be taking it to the conspiracy/ cookers board.

There is little to no evidence that IDF killed anything more than a few civilians in Israel that were collateral damage in battles between IDF & Hamas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back