Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Certain posters on this site keep posting that IDF killed Israelis on Oct7 is there any proof of this because I can’t find any and if there isn’t shouldn’t they be taking it to the conspiracy/ cookers board.
Isn't this the kind of thing you should look up, or have some concept of, if you had a genuine interest in this situation, Rather than just a reaction?
It's not an unfounded conspiracy. It's legitimate possibility.

Israeli forces accused of killing their own citizens under the 'Hannibal Directive' during October 7 chaos

What is the Hannibal Directive?
The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said the directive was named at random by a computer program, but Hannibal was the famous Carthaginian general who took poison rather than be captured by the Romans.​
The doctrine, written in 1986 in response to the kidnapping of Israeli soldiers in Lebanon, gave permission for Israeli forces to fire on enemies holding their comrades hostage — even at risk to those hostages.​
Its authors said the directive did not allow captives to be killed, but critics say that over time an interpretation spread through the military that it was better to kill comrades than to allow their capture.​

They do?

It's all here, some in infographic form to help visual learners like yourself.

Why do you continue to propagate misinformation?
Insane that one of the most obviously false posts in here got so many likes :embarrassedv1: Those likes on GP's post are a wall of shame.
What was false or misinformation?

You can argue there is plenty of good reasons for the total number to be used when discussing the terrorist attack on October 7th.

But to pretend it's misinformation or false is just dishonest cheerleading to score points for your 'side'.

Strange, you were quiet on the pager attack which killed Hezbollah reservists, members hors de combat, medical staff and children. You admit Israel murdered these people then? That's good of you.
How can the pager victims be hors de combat at the time of the attack?

I shared my thoughts on the attack, but until more is known about the victims and Israeli commanders knowledge, its very difficult to judge whether it was in line with distinction and proportionality. But I argued against some posters calling it a legal attack before more is known.
Ghost Patrol caught out cold here with disinformation.
Nothing new. He is a misinformation machine.
It doesn't matter whats on a government website when you have the Israeli PM spreading this information.
It's public knowledge :drunk:
What was false or misinformation?

You can argue there is plenty of good reasons for the total number to be used when discussing the terrorist attack on October 7th.

But to pretend it's misinformation or false is just dishonest cheerleading to score points for your 'side'.
Israel do distinguish between civilian and military casualties. This is undeniable. Bizarre that you guys even trying to argue this point. Like seriously.

The tank commander at the start of the video says the terrorists killed the civilians. This was supported by two separate investigations, one forensic archeology and another IDF investigation. Nice disinfo. Yasmin Porat at the end is talking of the same incident.

The two men interviewed talk about firing at cars carrying what they thought were bodies say they didn't harm the Israelis in the cars.

The tank gunner women interviewed talked about shooting terrorists and refraining from using shells that could endanger civilians. These women are heroes. Here's the full interview. Notice how you're selectively edited disgusting disinformation edits out "that the area was clean (that's where your video cuts) that the community was safe and you evacuated the civilians"

You should be threadbanned. There are rules against disinformation on bigfooty.

Posting a selectively edited video to denigrate soldiers, who bravely fought terrorists and protected civilians, in order to run cover for a terrorist atrocity is as bad as it gets.

Last edited:
The tank commander at the start of the video says the terrorists killed the civilians. This was supported by two separate investigations, one forensic archeology and another IDF investigation. Nice disinfo. Yasmin Porat at the end is talking of the same incident.

The two men interviewed talk about firing at cars carrying what they thought were bodies say they didn't harm the Israelis in the cars.

The tank gunner women interviewed talked about shooting terrorists and refraining from using shells that could endanger civilians. These women are heroes. Here's the full interview. Notice how you're selectively edited disgusting disinformation edits out "that the area was clean (that's where your video cuts) that the community was safe and you evacuated the civilians"

You should be threadbanned. There are rules against disinformation on bigfooty.

Posting a selectively edited video to denigrate soldiers, who bravely fought terrorists and protected civilians, in order to run cover for a terrorist atrocity is as bad as it gets.

He says no one survived the tank attack. Sounds like you are selectively listening.

1728337763311.png

Have a look at what Israeli newspapers are reporting

1728337942826.png

I don't know if Hannibal was ordered or not but personally, if my son had been abducted and was in the back of a truck heading in to Gaza and overwhelmed by militants, I'd shoot and blow it off the road. He'd expect it.

Golden rule most of us who hang out on the crime board know, is to never let them take you to another location.

He says no one survived the tank attack. Sounds like you are selectively listening.

View attachment 2134867

View attachment 2134870

You are spreading disinformation again.

At no point does the commander say that the deaths of civilians were caused by the IDF, only damage to the house.

With regards to your newspaper article, there is a difference between a kibbutz and army facility.

I don't understand why you are perpetuating this false narrative.

Your and others commentary on the Israel/Gaza/Hamas/Hezbollah/Houthi/Iranian situation only serves to strengthen the argument for the Jewish State.

View attachment 2134867

View attachment 2134870
I've read it all. I don't rely on selective quotes like you do. In the screenshot he is talking about destruction to the front of the house. He is not talking about killing civilians, he said the terrorists killed them. The video is not of the tank commander talking about killing civilians. PURE disinformation.

Have you read beyond the headline of that article? It doesn't support your argument at all. I've looked extensively into this. Try actually reading instead of being fooled by social media shills and propagandists.

Posting headlines and selective screenshots instead of anything of substance should tell everyone all they need to know about you.

The term 'Fog of War' is an accurate reflection of the the lack of situational awareness and misinformation that surrounds any military conflict.

Again, it is important to look at the source and credibility of statements and videos posted in relation to past and ongoing military conflicts to get a sense of what are the most likely facts and their context.

While no media organisation can ever be truly 'value free' when it comes to reporting socio-political events, especially those involving international conflict, respected non profit media organisations such as the ABC and BBC are more likely to document evidence of their sources and endeavour to present the context of their leading articles that makes their stories easier to scrutinise.

On the anniversary of the 7 October terrorist attacks on Southern Israel, the BBC yesterday released a detailed account of what happened at one IDF military base that guarded the border with Gaza.

The Nahal Oz base was overrun by Hamas gunmen and more than 60 Israeli soldiers are reported to have been killed - with others taken hostage.

Israel’s military is yet to publish its official inquiry into what happened there that day, but it has already briefed relatives of those killed there, and some have shared those details with the BBC.

This is the closest we have to an official account by Israel’s military of what happened on the day.

The survivors and the families of those killed and kidnapped not just at the Nahal Oz base but across the border territories are left with unanswered questions about how it went so wrong.

The BBC story leaves the non-partisan reader with a sense that the scale and extent of the subsequent unfolding tragedy across Gaza and Lebanon is deeply rooted in revenge and face saving for the IDF leadership and Netanyahu government as a result of their failures on 7 October.

And this report from our own ABC documents the stories and personal accounts of survivors of the 7 October Hamas attacks in an effort to project some sense of the utter chaos and fear as the attacks progressed:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting....

Seems many in Iran are not onboard with the supreme leadership's blood thirsty quest to expel the majority of Jews from Middle East and destruction of the state of Israel.

Hang on. Isn't Pahlavi the exiled son of the former Shah of Iran who was ousted in the 1979 Islamic Revolution?

Think that tempers the relevance of his views on current Iranian politics and the middle east conflict.

Interesting....

Seems many in Iran are not onboard with the supreme leadership's blood thirsty quest to expel the majority of Jews from Middle East and destruction of the state of Israel.

Yes, I'd also guess not many Isralei's are on board Israel's government genocide of Gaza.

Would be great for the region if both evil leaders were to disappear in a dark hole.

OK, enough of the balanced book-keeping BS.

Shame on you and others here for playing a numbers game with the lives of people. And using a bar chart of deaths to describe 'balance' when we are mostly talking about civilians lives who make up the numbers in those columns.
Seriously. Do you not realise that juvenile tic for tac numbers BS like this is precisely what is driving the ongoing violence and destruction in the ME? Especially when we are talking about nations facing huge population disparities compared to their neighbours and use it to promote an annihilation or perish message to their citizen s to justify their disproportionate response?

If you want your contributions in this thread to more than just a part of the team v team binary pile on, be better and think harder.

As another poster in this thread said this week, apologies for not remembering who, this ain't a bloody footy game.
The death toll is entirely relevant to this subject, as is the imbalance between Palestinian and Israel deaths. And, given that war crimes are likely involved in deaths on both sides, then I'd consider those figures to be relevant to this particular thread too.

I'd request that if you have a problem with any future post of mine, then respond in a measured fashion. Being ranted to as above really doesn't achieve anything. If you can't do that, then report it - and I can sort it out with the moderators if I have broken any rules.

Have a nice day. :)

Yes, I'd also guess not many Isralei's are on board Israel's government genocide of Gaza.

Would be great for the region if both evil leaders were to disappear in a dark hole.

They just want to live in peace, as do the citizens of Palestine. Removal of Hamas is the first step towards achieving peace, most Israeli people are happy to see Hamas taken down as I suspect many Palestinians are also too.

The death toll is entirely relevant to this subject, as is the imbalance between Palestinian and Israel deaths. And, given that war crimes are likely involved in deaths on both sides, then I'd consider those figures to be relevant to this particular thread too.

I'd request that if you have a problem with any future post of mine, then respond in a measured fashion. Being ranted to as above really doesn't achieve anything. If you can't do that, then report it - and I can sort it out with the moderators if I have broken any rules.

Have a nice day. :)

Why are you keeping a scorecard here? Not a great look. There is nothing wrong with one side doing everything it can to protect its own citizens preventing 10s of thousands of them being massacred with regularity.

Why are you keeping a scorecard here? Not a great look. There is nothing wrong with one side doing everything it can to protect its own citizens preventing 10s of thousands of them being massacred with regularity.
Because it's relevant to the discussion - as I said. And if it's not a great look to you (and certain others), then I'm making a valid point. :)

Absolutely there is nothing wrong with what you say (bolded), but that is not what has been happening for the most of the last 12 months. If Israel were doing actually doing that without slaughtering tens of thousands of people in the process, the criticism from far and wide (it's not just me you know) likely wouldn't be happening.

From one of the articles posted by Festerz

DORON KADOSH is the military affairs correspondent at Israel’s Army Radio

At around 11am to 12pm, there came a third wave … that weren’t terrorists who came to loot, who came to kill, who came to kidnap. At the time, I’m sitting in the studio all day, where there really is a huge amount of chaos and I cannot believe that I am reporting what I am reporting.

This is where I struggle with the concept of “innocent” civilian deaths. No doubt young children are the very innocent, but non-terrorists - civilians - looting (this isn’t the first I’ve read about this), kidnapping, lining the streets of Gaza cheering over and spitting on the broken bodies being paraded in the back of utes, keeping hostages in their homes - where is the innocence? The mothers/families praising their sons for killing Jews and being rewarded with a “martyr’s pension” if the men/boys are killed.

Recent polls have revealed that support for Hamas in Gaza is as strong as ever.

Eliminating Hamas and their malignant influence is a must if there is to be any sort of future for Gaza.

Because it's relevant to the discussion - as I said. And if it's not a great look to you (and certain others), then I'm making a valid point. :)

Absolutely there is nothing wrong with what you say (bolded), but that is not what has been happening for the most of the last 12 months. If Israel were doing actually doing that without slaughtering tens of thousands of people in the process, the criticism from far and wide (it's not just me you know) likely wouldn't be happening.
How about Hamas? What are they doing to protect the people of Gaza?

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back