Was Jack Worth pick 1?

Remove this Banner Ad

DimmasCubs

Debutant
Aug 28, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Now that we know how much of a spud this Jack Watts is, what pick would your club have used if they had the opportunity to recruit him.

I'd say Richmond recruiters wouldn't touch this piece of crap with a 10ft pole.

All the hype to his first game on Queens Birthday almost made me puke.

But after the great game he played it's safe to say his a .................

............1st class spud!

If Richmond had Pick 1, they would have snapped up Yarran :eek:

How is Lucas coming along?

Fine by all reports, if he keeps injury free he should get a decent run of games this year. What the hell does that have to do with anything :confused:

aaron_fiora_2004b.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll ask you for your opinion about Jayden Post at the end of the season!

:thumbsu:

Rance of '12

I have a short attention span, I doubt I'll remember a single Tigers game by the end of the year.

Feel free to use one of the following responses at years end

1: lol VFL
2: Any danger of him taking a contested mark in the next 3 years?
3: He is mowing down Tambling
4: Looks like Jayden's got something, too bad he's at Richmond

****, u really are dumb arnt u dtrain, do I have to S P E L L it out for u. With THEIR first pick Whorethorn and Bullflogs both passed on Buddy, i know they breed em stupid in Geelong but u....

There were two sides that had a chance to pick up their requisite spud and still get Buddy

Only one of those teams managed to double down on their spudliness.

Everyone is laughing at you

****, u really are dumb arnt u dtrain, do I have to S P E L L it out for u. With THEIR first pick Whorethorn and Bullflogs both passed on Buddy, i know they breed em stupid in Geelong but u....

What relevance has that got? The thread is about no 1 picks and Richmond made some interesting decisions. Then you go and question Jack Watts :eek:. Also trolling someone about their intelligence when you write in internet junk language is ironic.

We are more than happy with Deledio! If Buddy was drafted, he would be traded or desisted by now. That's how shit the development was under Wallet.

If Deledio played for Hawks,Cats or Pies he'd be a Brownlow Medalist by now!

The Tiggies recruiters also thought it was not worth touching Franklin.

Relevance dumbass dtrain is two other clubs passed on Franklin, u really r slow. Then try to deflect ur stupidity by questioning someone using Internet jargon on the Internet, absolute genius. U display the equivalent intelligence of an amoeba, then again u r from an inbreeding backwater.

Relevance dumbass dtrain is two other clubs passed on Franklin, u really r slow. Then try to deflect ur stupidity by questioning someone using Internet jargon on the Internet, absolute genius. U display the equivalent intelligence of an amoeba, then again u r from an inbreeding backwater.
Again questioning my intelligence and yet you cannot even use proper English words. The thread is about the number 1 draft pick and the comment was made that Richmond supporters are showing utter irony in trolling this when they overlooked Franklin and took Deledio. You are a dead set moron.

Remove this Banner Ad

Was Jack Worth pick 1?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back