Was Jack Worth pick 1?

Remove this Banner Ad

Again questioning my intelligence and yet you cannot even use proper English words. The thread is about the number 1 draft pick and the comment was made that Richmond supporters are showing utter irony in trolling this when they overlooked Franklin and took Deledio. You are a dead set moron.

NThen NThen NThen NThen.., go bak to mummies tit baby

We are more than happy with Deledio! If Buddy was drafted, he would be traded or desisted by now. That's how shit the development was under Wallet.

If Deledio played for Hawks,Cats or Pies he'd be a Brownlow Medalist by now!

What makes you think that Deledio will stay with the Tiges.....

Again questioning my intelligence and yet you cannot even use proper English words. The thread is about the number 1 draft pick and the comment was made that Richmond supporters are showing utter irony in trolling this when they overlooked Franklin and took Deledio. You are a dead set moron.

I think perhaps that Dees, Tigers and Blues posters forget that since we're Cat fans, we tend to fall alseep on draft day and set the alarm about 30 minutes in...when they get to about pick 17 or something. Then it's our time to shine!

I'll grant Jack Watts is ahead of Mitch Brown from the class of 2008, but tell you what, i'd prefer any of our 'Stars of '09' ahead of $cully or Trengove.
Christensen....Menzel.....Duncan>>>>>$cully or Trengove. (Or Martin too for that matter!)

And extreme lulz at missing two franchise players in a 5 year period...that's like dropping the world cup twice missing on Pavlich and Franklin!

I think perhaps that Dees, Tigers and Blues posters forget that since we're Cat fans, we tend to fall alseep on draft day and set the alarm about 30 minutes in...when they get to about pick 17 or something. Then it's our time to shine!

I'll grant Jack Watts is ahead of Mitch Brown from the class of 2008, but tell you what, i'd prefer any of our 'Stars of '09' ahead of $cully or Trengove.
Christensen....Menzel.....Duncan>>>>>$cully or Trengove. (Or Martin too for that matter!)

And extreme lulz at missing two franchise players in a 5 year period...that's like dropping the world cup twice missing on Pavlich and Franklin!

What you smoking flog? Pass me some!

Your best work has been done with the Father-Son rule.

Haven't heard of a future star who has the name Christensen.

Is he any better than Nathan Djerrkurra?

Even Prismall looked good playing for Geelong.

We are more than happy with Deledio! If Buddy was drafted, he would be traded or desisted by now. That's how shit the development was under Wallet.

Of course your happy with Deledio. What choice do you have. You cant attract decent players and you dont have the money to develop the players you've got. Deledio would be lucky to break into GC's 22. Keep pinning your hopes on the psuds that are Reiwoldt and Cockskin.

If Deledio played for Hawks,Cats or Pies he'd be a Brownlow Medalist by now!

If Richo played for any other club he might have played finals as well. :eek:

Of course your happy with Deledio. What choice do you have. You cant attract decent players and you dont have the money to develop the players you've got. Deledio would be lucky to break into GC's 22. Keep pinning your hopes on the psuds that are Reiwoldt and Cockskin.

Now you are just jealous that your club never had a player like Richo.

And no player on your list is even worthy of cleaning Deledios shoes.

Richmond >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Melbourne

On field and off field. Did Moloney welcome Neeld to Melbourne with a golden shower yet?

Post something visula of wat a golden shower is cause I haven't heard that before>?

Now you are just jealous that your club never had a player like Richo.

Oh yes very jealous. :rolleyes:
I actually pity the guy. Never played finals. No wonder he threw tantrums and had dodgy hammies. Poor guy had to carry your team week in, week out.

And no player on your list is even worthy of cleaning Deledios shoes.

No player would even need to clean ship scabs shoes. They never get dirty.

On field and off field. Did Moloney welcome Neeld to Melbourne with a golden shower yet?

Well he didn't spit in his face. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gumbleton. :eek:

Are you mad that you took a fellow like Watts, when a fellow called Vickery went a few picks later, is already a better forward than Watts (and can ruck a wee bit on the side), and would've meant you may have kept the Mitch Clark pick for another young talented bloke (perhaps like Vickery)?

Here is the richmond football club canteen daily menu:

Soup

Supporter spittle broth - a delightful mixture of 100 feral tiger supporter's saliva flavoured with onions to cover the pungent smell of leaf tobacco.

Entree

Microwaved membership a la Tambling with sauce- we do have a range of sauces, tartare, barbecue or tomato sauce.

Pasta

Spaghetti chook poo a la mode - a speciality around round 12 this dish captures the crushed hopes of tiger's supporters with the cheapness that comes from bulk spaghetti as well as the flavour of freshly dumped chook poo which the supporters supply.

Main

Diced beef a la Wallet. Named after one of the former coaches of richmond, this dish takes prime A grade beef, usually the first choice stock, and then pounds the life out of it and then dices it into 10cm cubes and mixes it with offal and refuse that the club pick up from various rookie and preseason drafts. It is in truth entirely inedible.

Cheese

Scraped from the penises of past and former richmond players this delightful delicacy ensures you get the taste of the recent Richmond past. It s a lucky dip whose cheese you get but someone is guaranteed to get the tase of Richo. Others sadly will get Wayne Campbell.

Desert

Cheap table wine - available in used oil drums so that the oil gives this pap some taste, this wine fortifies the supporters when they go on SEN to abuse the coach, the board, the players and then break down in inconsolable tears.

Bon appetit

1. Gumbleton was not pick 1.
2. He has been injury plagued his whole career. It is not his fault. Whereas Watts' fault is his own as he just sucks.

Gumby is a waste of space. How many games has he played so far ?

[youtube]K0_WkO2yrGA[/youtube]
Jack Watts above showing another dons Sh&t Kicker how to play football :D

Some posts here are a bit harsh. Watts will develop into a handy back flanker/spare in defence.

Here's a full list of VFL/AFL premiership teams built around handy back flankers/spares in defence:

Hawthorn, 2008 (L. Hodge)

2. He has been injury plagued his whole career. It is not his fault. Whereas Watts' fault is his own as he just sucks.

I'd like to pull you up there.

Gumbleton, for all his injury issues, cannot kick the football. He looks like the nerdy kid in the playground who throws it up then swings a wild boot at it.

A pretty handy pre-requisite of actually playing the game is being able to kick a footy, I'd have thought.

As much a waste of a #2 pick as Chipscab Deledio and Watts are at #1.

I'd like to pull you up there.

Gumbleton, for all his injury issues, cannot kick the football. He looks like the nerdy kid in the playground who throws it up then swings a wild boot at it.

A pretty handy pre-requisite of actually playing the game is being able to kick a footy, I'd have thought.

As much a waste of a #2 pick as Chipscab Deledio and Watts are at #1.

Deledio >>>>>>>>>>>> Griffen

Richmond >>>>>>>>>>>>> Bulldogs

Are you mad that you took a fellow like Watts, when a fellow called Vickery went a few picks later, is already a better forward than Watts (and can ruck a wee bit on the side), and would've meant you may have kept the Mitch Clark pick for another young talented bloke (perhaps like Vickery)?

Yeah i can see how Vickery is so much better.
http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/...1=3114&tid2=12&pid2=3107&type=A&fid1=S&fid2=S

We wont mention that he almost a year older as well. Keep tugging away.

1. Gumbleton was not pick 1.

1. He was your pick one and we all know you wouldnt have picked Gibbs. You passed on players such as Selwood, Frawley, Bitchwoldt and Reid. :eek:
2. If he has been injury plagued his whole career, why did you pick him up in the first place and why hasn't he been cut from your list yet.

If you had a clue you would have realised he did play finals in 2001 :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Was Jack Worth pick 1?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back