Waters > Mundy, 10 reasons for it

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly. Waters looks closer than He is because of WC high possesion type game plan. :)

Mundys stats appear higher due to Fremantles high uncontested football in particular in the backline where they lack speed and talent. Waters plays on top players such as O Keefe and Cooney and wipes the floor with them. Mundy is never given a opponent. That makes life easier especially when raking up ineffective stats

i would too..

i'd also take pav over the entire WCE half backline put together.

thats a tough one... pav over hunter, glass, waters, selwood, wirra and jones or chick.

thats 3 all australians, but i think pav is a 3 time AA. nah i'd take our backline...its mighty tempting though. but a great team is built from the defence up.

thats about the funniest thing i've ever read. i mean waters would have a go at most of those players and i'd say he prolly couldnt get sandilands coz hes that damn big. but HEADLAND!!!! he is like your girliest player on your list, its ok to put down carr and cook (waters would get em anyway) but HEADLAND!!!! the weakest most pussiest most frontrunningest (new word) player.

actually you are right, headland is a force not to be reckoned with. like that time he nearly hit petifer.
lol so what about waters?? the little 20 year old would go for players such as carr and cook would he? well then hes just a bloody stupid player isnt he..no wonder he fits in with all the other eagles so well..

they're pretty different players when u think about it. waters is shorter and more of a defender who can rebound. where mundy is more taller and a rebounder who can set up play with long kicks.

waters is more versitile, i havent really seen mundy go forward or in the middle with success.

its probably 50-50 i reckon, but waters GF performance enchanced his name a long way.

lol so what about waters?? the little 20 year old would go for players such as carr and cook would he? well then hes just a bloody stupid player isnt he..no wonder he fits in with all the other eagles so well..

whats with the carrs anyway, especially josh. its like, yeah hes annoying... but its not like hes a tank who will destroy anything in his path. matt is bigger but not really a tank either. these two just niggle it doesnt make them your official hard men. cook is pretty solid though, he'd be bigger than waters, but not a better player thats for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they're pretty different players when u think about it. waters is shorter and more of a defender who can rebound. where mundy is more taller and a rebounder who can set up play with long kicks.

waters is more versitile, i havent really seen mundy go forward or in the middle with success.

its probably 50-50 i reckon, but waters GF performance enchanced his name a long way.

Stop it your making too much sense.

they're pretty different players when u think about it. waters is shorter and more of a defender who can rebound. where mundy is more taller and a rebounder who can set up play with long kicks. (exactly :thumbsu: first eagles supporter to get it right)

you obviously didnt see our intra club match then did you

whats with the carrs anyway, especially josh. its like, yeah hes annoying... but its not like hes a tank who will destroy anything in his path. matt is bigger but not really a tank either. these two just niggle it doesnt make them your official hard men. cook is pretty solid though, he'd be bigger than waters, but not a better player thats for sure.

Josh Carr is what was known in the schoolyards as a tryhard. Tries to be tough but it aint fooling anyone. Whens the last time he displayed any form of courage when it was needed.

Didnt think anyone could answer that :)

Josh Carr is what was known in the schoolyards as a tryhard. Tries to be tough but it aint fooling anyone. Whens the last time he displayed any form of courage when it was needed.

Josh Carr tryst to be hard?

Never seen him back down from a fight, continually intimidates the opposition AND regularly niggles players to under performing, while being destructive himself.

why do you have to keep comparing players in different positions?? well ill say that both carrs would run straight over waters. They are both more hardnuts AND better players if you must say that

Lol he's done it numerous times at Fremantle, weekly. Consistently puts his head over the ball when it counts. To highlight a bloody obvious example, do you remember the grandfinal he played when at Port?

Never seen him back down from a fight, continually intimidates the opposition AND regularly niggles players to under performing, while being destructive himself.

2 on 1 isnt a actual fight. It always is funny to see The Carr boys tag up on one man. When the numbers match up and it becomes 2 on 2 they run for the hills. Its very entertaining :p

LOL. Because the Carr brothers are such feared, big, tough, hard men of the game aren't they. More like you're annoying little brother who crys to mummy (the umps) when he gets it back.

nah he means like the hard stuff those type of players are meant to do. like go into packs head down, back into a marking contest. take a hit for the team, these type of inspirational things.

Lol he's done it numerous times at Fremantle, weekly. Consistently puts his head over the ball when it counts. To highlight a bloody obvious example, do you remember the grandfinal he played when at Port?

You mean when he was couragous and tough, yes I do remember that time but that all changed when he joined Fremantle. Life becomes easier for Carr when expectations become so low.

Remove this Banner Ad

Waters > Mundy, 10 reasons for it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back