Think Tank Melbourne's list manager! Dodoro has a challenger for worst list manager ever? *Tiger fans melting in here for some reason*

Remove this Banner Ad

Even though Dusty is not the player once was he's the only one i know that at least half a dozen clubs would be interested in but do we let him go to set up our future that's what you need to ask.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1696544945654.png
a0d08f5c9e99b11e7a7b9faca5c1c837

Always a star even in a shitty side.;)

View attachment 1823691
How much did his side lose by after he got 30 disposals? It must have been a close game though if he was playing so well and being so impactful. 30 disposals from a high impact player would generate lots of scoring I guess!

1696554358363.png

Oh dear :embarrassedv1:

Last edited:
Wow 30 disposals playing from the midfield, he must have got a really high match rating from champion data in that game!

View attachment 1823699
Wait I can't see him anywhere, there must be some mistake?? This would indicate he is like a low impact turn over merchant! That can't be right??
Lets just face it sweetie you have no idea what you are talking about ,champion data stats means jack shit. He's a B&F winner and he's picked up 19 votes in a brownlow, he's had a terrific year and you can't take it because you've been proven wrong about him. He was worth the trade and i'd do it again if we had to tomorrow. He's a good player so suck it up!

Lets just face it sweetie you have no idea what you are talking about ,champion data stats means jack s**t. He's a B&F winner and he's picked up 19 votes in a brownlow, he's had a terrific year and you can't take it because you've been proven wrong about him. He was worth the trade and i'd do it again if we had to tomorrow. He's a good player so suck it up!
If he is so good I guess GWS's ladder position must have plummetted after Hopper and Taranto left their midfield!

I did some more high level investigative research and in 2022 with Hopper and Taranto they finished 3rd last... but without Hopper and Taranto this year they made a prelim? That's so weird. It's like they drastically improved after those two players left.

And in 2022 Richmond made finals without Hopper and Taranto, but this year they finished 13th. :eekv1:
Suspicious Suspect GIF by GIPHY News

If he is so good I guess GWS's ladder position must have plummetted after Hopper and Taranto left their midfield!

I did some more high level investigative research and in 2022 with Hopper and Taranto they finished 3rd last... but without Hopper and Taranto this year they made a prelim? That's so weird. It's like they drastically improved after those two players left.

And in 2022 Richmond made finals without Hopper and Taranto, but this year they finished 13th. :eekv1:
Suspicious Suspect GIF by GIPHY News
You really make no sense with your variables that coulda, shoulda and would have, please go back to your knitting.:$

Oh dear, I thought Melbourne's list management last year was peak embarrassment, they have gone a step further this year. They have come up with the brilliant idea of trading one of the best midfielders in the competition because he got angry when they ruined his injury recovery during the season!

They are also trying to trade the ruckman they overpaid for last year, even though he is younger and better than a 33 year old Max Gone! Has anyone ever seen a premiership window slammed harder in the face of a team?? :embarrassedv1: (Geelong 2022 don't answer please). The weird part is it wasn't age that slammed the window shut, it is their own list manager. Who is this guy? :eekv1:

googles "who is the only idiot in the world that thought Brody Grundy and Max Gawn would make an elite ruck duo"

It turns out it is a guy called Tim Lamb who nobody has ever heard of. Did the Melbourne board who have a history of tanking hire this unknown guy to tank their own club? I have done some intensive investigate research using google and wikipedia. Some things I found out about Tim Lamb:

*umm.. he was an English country Cricketer maybe??
*He actually thought it was a good idea to do a trade to bring Josh Schache to Melbourne... that's an actual trade he made
*His initial are TL, which is the same as Ted Lasso. Ted Lasso is a guy that has no clue about a sport and is hired by a club to tank their team. Coincidence??
*He is bald
gKx33eIl.jpg

I think it is official, Tim Lamb has gone past Adrian Dodoro as the worst list manager in AFL history.
I can understand why he did it, Tim Lamb had Gawn & Grundy in his Supercoach teams for years, set and forget. Could have had Lobb too but the Bulldogs decided they needed a 5th tall forward who hates rucking.

Imploding your list gets you a flag these days, Melbourne copying the Pies IP.

You really make no sense with your variables that coulda, shoulda and would have, please go back to your knitting.:$
It's okay, I am sure your list manager was smart enough not to sign them up on ridiculous long term deals... right...

1696555803119.png

Even Tim Lamb is laughing at Richmond's list management.

Who are the odd players out on the list?

Curnow: Coleman medalist, 2x all australian
McKay: Coleman Medalist, all australian
Oliver: 2x Coaches player of the year, 3x all australian
Petracca: Norm Smith, 3x all australian
Jacob Hopper: .... Rising star nomination in 2016 :laughv1:
Tim Taranto: Got 19 votes in a Brownlow medal count :laughv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Melbourne's list manager! Dodoro has a challenger for worst list manager ever? *Tiger fans melting in here for some reason*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back