Watters Sacked - Choco dodged a bullet

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Too much stress down at Seaford, the place is quickly becoming inept.
Chocco would have to be out of his mind to want to go from a place who is only just recovering from such miserable depths in Richmond back down to square one at St Kilda.

I reckon he has no real incentive to leave :thumbsu:

Yep, i'm thinking exactly like you. The 'Aints coaching job is the kiss of death atm.

Too much stress down at Seaford, the place is quickly becoming inept.
Chocco would have to be out of his mind to want to go from a place who is only just recovering from such miserable depths in Richmond back down to square one at St Kilda.

I reckon he has no real incentive to leave :thumbsu:
I agree. He must love pain if he goes. It's not like he has 11 of the top 14 draft picks to play with this time!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably can't afford Choco, as they will have to pay out Watters final year. Unless the AFL step in with some extra $$$. Saints apparently struggling financially as it is.

Collateral damage from the failed Lyon tenure IMO.

Senior players at St Kilda must be ignorant of the fact the club, not the coach (possible puppet) has moved on, they are looking forward and some Saints senior players appear stranded because they didn't move first possibly:rolleyes:

Thinking about Blight and Grant they have a history of internal disruption/disagreement don't they!

Why can't they go for Ricky Nixon instead? I heard he's free for work :(

I reckon they might go for a favourite son like Harvey though, their fans are pissed off and upset. Robert Harvey is their golden child and would go a long way to appeasing their supporters

Why can't they go for Ricky Nixon instead? I heard he's free for work :(

I reckon they might go for a favourite son like Harvey though, their fans are pissed off and upset. Robert Harvey is their golden child and would go a long way to appeasing their supporters

foxsport news seems to agree with you there

may suit a 6+ year rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back