Watters Sacked - Choco dodged a bullet

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was Chocco I would make sure St Kilda got rid off all there senior core in Nick and co. To much tail waging dog down there. Then and only then would i consider it. I would also slap my daughter for not dumping Adams the moment he went to the pies.

I am starting to think the sacking was orchestrated.

Thinking about it Watters did and unapproved radio broadcast, or is it a great way to get out, get paid out, he can now move on and do other things.

St Kilda now have an excuse NDS leaving etc.. and greater of blame shift can occur with a new coach for bad performances over the next few years needed to get the list rejuvenated.

Might be just shifting deck chairs to obscure broader incompetence!!

Thinking about it Watters did and unapproved radio broadcast, or is it a great way to get out, get paid out, he can now move on and do other things.

St Kilda now have an excuse NDS leaving etc.. and greater of blame shift can occur with a new coach for bad performances over the next few years needed to get the list rejuvenated.

Hmm can I ask you Magic. Was there only one shooter when JFK got shot or was there other party's involved ?

Hmm can I ask you Magic. Was there only one shooter when JFK got shot or was there other party's involved ?

Haven't you seen the deviated bullet off the road lamp theory on pay TV???

Anyway, everyone knows Kennedy was shot by somebody??

Do you think Kennedy is dead??:p

Just have to take what Watters said on radio with a grain of salt I guess;) where does it end, Kennedy, Marilyn, Elvis, JL, Princess Di, MJ or Rolf Harris?

Was just talking to my old man who works next door to a St Kilda supporter with connections.

Apparently the decision to sack him was made a few weeks ago (not sure if Watters knew). They held off until after the drafting period to not derail that whole trading process for the club.

Chocco won't go - he could be in line for a real top job in a year or two - ie Pies. Even if we finish last next year, he'll dodge any flak (assistant coaches never get any blame, and if they are sacked, the media turn on the head coach as 'tyrant').

Richmond on the rise - there are plenty of 'Chocco gets the credit' articles around. He will be able to pick and choose in the next couple of years - Collingwood, Essendon maybe, could be the perfect person to pick up the baton from Roos etc.

Saints would be a terrible choice right now. But maybe he does charity cases.................................

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chocco won't go - he could be in line for a real top job in a year or two - ie Pies. Even if we finish last next year, he'll dodge any flak (assistant coaches never get any blame, and if they are sacked, the media turn on the head coach as 'tyrant').

Richmond on the rise - there are plenty of 'Chocco gets the credit' articles around. He will be able to pick and choose in the next couple of years - Collingwood, Essendon maybe, could be the perfect person to pick up the baton from Roos etc.

Saints would be a terrible choice right now. But maybe he does charity cases.................................

Can you talk to him about this possible scenario? :)

What are the chances of the Saints faithful demanding their favourite son as coach? Surely then Choco wouldn't want to leave his current assistant's position for one at Seaford.

The bigger the challenge, the bigger Choco's interest. That's my concern.
And my source for this Choco fact has the following intitials...

NFI :)

Haven't you seen the deviated bullet off the road lamp theory on pay TV???

Anyway, everyone knows Kennedy was shot by somebody??

Do you think Kennedy is dead??:p

Just have to take what Watters said on radio with a grain of salt I guess;) where does it end, Kennedy, Marilyn, Elvis, JL, Princess Di, MJ or Rolf Harris?

Lets talk Tupac Shakur, machiavelli, the no. 7 and witness protection :D

AFL will get a fair say in the matter given St Kildas finances. Wouldnt be surpriaed if the afl would be against getting chocco in as, as he is a bit of a looae cannon in terms of media material.
Saints forum are throwing Matty Knights name in the mix.

The bigger the challenge, the bigger Choco's interest. That's my concern.
And my source for this Choco fact has the following intitials...

NFI :)

Dammit NFI always knows his stuff.

In all seriousness I don't thinking taking saints to Champions is a rewarding challenge in terms off adulation, which i think is part of the lure. Melbourne at least has a proud history (and some young talent).

I look at it more like which is the more rewarding challenge, returning Liverpool or Everton to the summit of English football. As nice as it would be to return Everton, nothing would beat the sort of admiration you'd win from winning the title with Liverpool. And the Saints are not Everton more like Nottingham Forrest.

So they say Chocco and R. Harvey are the front runners.

Why would Choc want to go there? Will not be good for his W/L record.

St. Kilda football club could turn anyone from respectable to unlikeable even if they have done nothing wrong.

Why can't they go for Ricky Nixon instead? I heard he's free for work :(

I reckon they might go for a favourite son like Harvey though, their fans are pissed off and upset. Robert Harvey is their golden child and would go a long way to appeasing their supporters

toot toot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back