WC Invites new bidders

Remove this Banner Ad

The longer this drags on the less time there is for the Pies and other clubs to do deals. The sooner this is resolved the better.

If this is true all they need to do is put together their best trade & put it to WCE if more offers are called for.

Richmond are favored by West Coast, they have put a massive bid in,obviously not sure what it is though.

lol thats great, but according to you, if your rumour is true (which i believe it isn't), the 4 clubs Judd preferred will all start a bidding war. the eagles will want to trade with a club Judd wants to go to - they now have 4 options - tigers aint one of them

lol thats great, but according to you, if your rumour is true (which i believe it isn't), the 4 clubs Judd preferred will all start a bidding war. the eagles will want to trade with a club Judd wants to go to - they now have 4 options - tigers aint one of them
Who cares? You will give up pick 1 over this. Suffer.

This is great all you Richmond, WC and Collingwood supporters getting your hopes up!!

It will just make it all the sweeter when the deal to Carlton is finally done....

lol but we're not talking about their chances for kreuzer, we're talking about their chances of getting judd. and if this rumoru is true that 4 clubs are now in with a chance, it makes it HARDER for the tigers to get judd if anything

Aren't we? Or, more specifically, aren't they? You're assuming that their bid for Judd is trying to get Judd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** boys, just keep the picks. Awesome player etc etc. But seriously, it's old skool carlton. Build our own.

Chris is the one who has screwed WCE over here by the way, not CFC. We are just bargaining from a strong position. He gave us that strong position by not nominating a second club. It's a pretty dog act to be honest.

The fact is Judd picked Carlton because they could do the best deal for WC. Now the blues are refusing to trade pick 1 + 3 which is an absolute insult to Judd and the Eagles.

No doubt Judd is looking else where now !

Well done Carlton in letting the best player in the league slip through your fingers. At least we had him for 6 great years.......

The fact is Judd picked Carlton because they could do the best deal for WC. Now the blues are refusing to trade pick 1 + 3 which is an absolute insult to Judd and the Eagles.

Do you seriously think Judd wants to lose pick #1 if he is to play for the Blues?

THINK. ABOUT. IT.

The eagles have asked all interested victorian clubs, mainly the 4 interviewed by Chris to put their best foot forward today and tomorrow in an offer for Judd. Richmond are leading the race strangely enough. :eek:

The eagles have refused to deal with carlton, Swann the arrogant whale has reminded the football community why collingwood became so difficult, arrogant and disrespectful to deal with. His true colors have come out with threats of blackmail and draft tampering in the past week. True Carlton pride :thumbsdown:

No prizes for guessing what Judd and a few of his best mates from the west had been discussing all weekend. "ALTERNATIVES" :)

I hope your right.

I know your right on one thing though. Swan is a arrogant twat and as you say, no wonder the Pies struggled to trade for anything during trade week.

From what I know, Swan has been taking stuff off the table for Judd over the last week becuase he thought they had him in the bag. I'm not suprised we told him to go jump.

But there's the possibility that Richmond was never TRULY in that hunt, so why are they worse off? Which part don't you get?

lol all this is on hypotheticals. the biggest one being that we're assuming the rumour is true. "possibility" nothing. before this rumour, richmond were the 2nd biggest to get judd after carlton, with 4 teams now supposedly in the race, all whom which judd prefers of richmond, richmond drop back to 5th favourites. simple as that. not talking about kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

WC Invites new bidders

Remove this Banner Ad

Back