WCE peak Judd was better than peak GAJ and peak Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

In terms of awards and style of play it is very applicable.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
but whenever anyone tries to use other parameters you just reply with "but but but its about the peak man!! the peak!"

It’s inevitable. Awards trump everything eventually. Laugh all you want, you’ll see.

Idk why you laughed at this comment Wojinski finals awards are better than H&A. Nobody cares if you get awards at the Suns, they aren’t gonna watch those games ever in their lives. Flags are where its at.

Wait for my gen to kick in. You’ve got about 10 years left before the majority votes Dusty.

im 25

gaj is well ahead of dusty and as a pub test most people i associate with would probably say the same

only people i know of any demographic strongly who would be arguing otherwise are the other richmond nuffies who are presumably those reinforcing your views

im 25

gaj is well ahead of dusty and as a pub test most people i associate with would probably say the same

only people i know of any demographic strongly who would be arguing otherwise are the other richmond nuffies who are presumably those reinforcing your views

You and I are the oldest of Gen Z which I believe starts in 1995. As you get younger it goes in favour of Dusty. Kids are getting Dusty cuts ffs which look crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both are crap imo not really into anthem songs

You’re not really into music full stop if you classify Queen as ‘anthem songs.’

At any rate the man was a musical and songwriting genius.

Because you don’t like him I realise that that immediately rules him out from being any good at anything but once more your logic falls over.

You’re not really into music full stop if you classify Queen as ‘anthem songs.’

At any rate the man was a musical and songwriting genius.

Because you don’t like him I realise that that immediately rules him out from being any good at anything but once more your logic falls over.

Um queen is anthem. I’m into 80s pop. MJ, Phil Collins, Ah ha etc. I like 80s rock too dire straights probably my fav. I don’t think my music taste is bad at all probably similar to yours. I don’t like rap or new music much at all really. But yeah I realise queen was popular and very good.

im 25

You gave your argument away with Richmond nuffies.

I wonder if Gary junior would get the same pundits if he played his career in a Richmond jumper?

You gave your argument away with Richmond nuffies.

I wonder if Gary junior would get the same pundits if he played his career in a Richmond jumper?

People hate richmond of course he wouldn’t. These are the same guys that reckon we shouldn’t of had any AAs in 2020 despite finishing 3rd in H&A and winning the flag. Can’t win with them bias af.

Um queen is anthem. I’m into 80s pop. MJ, Phil Collins, Ah ha etc. I like 80s rock too dire straights probably my fav. I don’t think my music taste is bad at all probably similar to yours. I don’t like rap or new music much at all really. But yeah I realise queen was popular and very good.

Their songs became anthems because they were good not because they wrote them to be anthems mate. We will rock you probably an exception and we are the champions but the rest were just good songs.

At any rate as a quartet they never won a Grammy. They don’t become less ‘good’ as a consequence of that

Remove this Banner Ad

WCE peak Judd was better than peak GAJ and peak Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back