"We. Are. Ess-En-Don. We-Are-Ess-En-Don!"

Remove this Banner Ad

I got a laugh from another chant I heard today, although only by a couple of Bombers fans.
As the West Coast fans were all leaving half way through the last quarter.

"Is there a FIRE-DRILL, Is there a FIRE-DRILL"

Haahahaha we did the same thing at the Carlton game :thumbsu:

I was "that guy" last night after a few beers. The guy cracking up everyone around me. Bloke in front with 2 minutes to go said "that guy behind us is BOG". My mate spilled beer on a Bomber supporter in front of us in the third quarter and was a bit shitty, but when I said "you're lucky it's beer and not jizz" he cracked up and all was forgiven. Biggest laughs for the night was when I bellowed "it's like playing the Washington Generals!" [/head wobble]

I was "that guy" last night after a few beers. The guy cracking up everyone around me. Bloke in front with 2 minutes to go said "that guy behind us is BOG". My mate spilled beer on a Bomber supporter in front of us in the third quarter and was a bit shitty, but when I said "you're lucky it's beer and not jizz" he cracked up and all was forgiven. Biggest laughs for the night was when I bellowed "it's like playing the Washington Generals!" [/head wobble]

you should be a stand up comedian

Re: Elimination Final - Essendon V Carlton, MCG

Yeah, I've been considering whether to make a thread on the "We are Essendon" chant.

I can hear it on level one at games, but I was really impressed when I heard it at the Dogs game on TV.

It's getting stronger each week. Drowning out Carlton with "We Are Essendon" would be magic.

Of course they'd probably try to start a "I Am A Cheat" chant :rolleyes:

Close, but this is probably closer. ;)

Surely you guys could get some different chants as well, though. The constant repetition of the same chant was kind of irritating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was sitting in M3 behind the cheersquad sat night and it was going pretty loud , the best was straight after the final siren . Mind u rich fans found there voice when they were coming back !

Remove this Banner Ad

"We. Are. Ess-En-Don. We-Are-Ess-En-Don!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back