Certified Legendary Thread We Are Essington - Return of the KING

Remove this Banner Ad

I was horrified and then I think maybe reached saturation point... from then on I found the errors laugh out loud funny. Really, you just can’t believe that all that could happen in one game. Unreal.

I was horrified and then I think maybe reached saturation point... from then on I found the errors laugh out loud funny. Really, you just can’t believe that all that could happen in one game. Unreal.

You can see exactly what drives most of them to. Utter confusion and uncertainty. The players just don’t know exactly what they’re meant to be doing, so it’s not second nature. They get rushed and flustered and end up doing some thing stupid because the pressure arrives.

How many times I muttered oh my ****ing God during that game......

You can see exactly what drives most of them to. Utter confusion and uncertainty. The players just don’t know exactly what they’re meant to be doing, so it’s not second nature. They get rushed and flustered and end up doing some thing stupid because the pressure arrives.
I know we always have an Essington streak but this was so extreme I can only assume the weird week off made the players legs very wobbly ha ha

Absolutely Outstanding work. I Just spammed this indescriminately across my internet contacts.... speaking of old school - some of those looked like Fletch.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha, glad I wasn't the only one perplexed by the 'advantage/no advantage' decisions.....another classic We Are Essington vid!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back