Certified Legendary Thread We Are Essington - Return of the KING

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus Christ ..I don’t know if I should laugh or cry

Only the soothing sounds of Spandau Ballet New Romantics saxophone saved me from killing myself

“ Slipping from my hands….”

The round 1 anthem..**** you Tony Hadley you campaigner !

Last edited:

Having our Daughter in November, I was ready to call it a day for these, but my God that Round 1 performance was the exact reason I started. Enjoy, albeit late!
Keep it going son.

It’s brilliant

Saves us from spending big money on a psychologist..

Having our Daughter in November, I was ready to call it a day for these, but my God that Round 1 performance was the exact reason I started. Enjoy, albeit late!
Congrats mate! May she bring as much joy to your life as you do to ours

To counteract this bloody football team

Excited Word GIF by Desus & Mero

DAMN!!! You are so good at this. 1 minute I cry, the next I laugh! Hats off to you!!!

It makes it so much easier being a Don's supporter and having the luxury to laugh at our ineptitude.

I expect to see Will Smith bitch slap any and every Essendon player throughout the season who makes a monumental **** up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL censored a section of Herbs video this week, he's had to go back and cut the bits out. Absolutely cooked shit by the AFL. It's free marketing for them, and makes light of a club that's had its problems over the years. ****ing clown organisation. Get with the times you pack of archaic campaigners.

The AFL censored a section of Herbs video this week, he's had to go back and cut the bits out. Absolutely cooked shit by the AFL. It's free marketing for them, and makes light of a club that's had its problems over the years. ******* clown organisation. Get with the times you pack of archaic campaigners.
Able to elaborate on what section?

The AFL censored a section of Herbs video this week, he's had to go back and cut the bits out. Absolutely cooked shit by the AFL. It's free marketing for them, and makes light of a club that's had its problems over the years. ******* clown organisation. Get with the times you pack of archaic campaigners.
****in campaigners!

**** me, that’s completely ****ed up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back