Roast We are the equivalent the worlds 2 worst shits having a shit Warning includes club criticisms

When will Matthew Nicks be sacked?

• Before the end of 2022

• End of 2022

• Middle of 2023

• End of 2023

• Middle of 2024

• End of his contract (2024)

• He will last beyond his current contract

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sooo, everyone happy to have Crouch back in for the remainder of the year??
I'd be very annoyed if Curtin didnt come in

4 weeks off straight in v playing very well in the 2s

I doubt he gets more than 1-2 games, he will need to play a couple of SANFL and then if we were to drop Berry, Dowling or Taylor to fit him in, then well, I don’t think not even the Nicks apologists would be able to defend that.

He'll come in this week for Dawson and then it'll be his return that forces out one of the younger kids. And the usuals won't be able to see the link.

I don't think even the 4 beltings coming to finish off the season are going to be enough to change anything that needs changing
The review said we are going great. Just a few minor tweaks.

I don't think even the 4 beltings coming to finish off the season are going to be enough to change anything that needs changing
The AFC clubs PR this week

But but Nick's, world's best coach, but but injuries, but but worst assistant coaches, Curtin needs to work on his deep defence, but injuries.

On CPH2371 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People going crazy after our dramatic win over the Bombers.

Oh, the Hawks are coming to town with a 4-1 record vs Adelaide at AO. = Destroyed!. Game lost at the selection table, too much reputation for trusted players like Walker, etc. Maybe it is better to try the younger ones.

Poor choice of words for the thread title when we managed to luckily re-sign Matthew Nicks who the club knows is our next premiership coach.

At this minute, that statement from the AFC is looking so hilariously amateur.

I'm not laughing!

Now that Roweys been "got to"
it looks like The Peoples Prince - Kane Corn is our only hope!
& I for one was actually glad when he put the entire AFC "In The Gun" on Fireball Friday today, questioning our season, our drafting, our baffling selection & upcoming draft/trade/preseason... asking "what ARE we & what do we stand for"
It's been said before but the more
national media pressure, the better.
Keep that big blue flame on the ol' bunsen burner directly up the clubs A@#

Now that Roweys been "got to"
it looks like The Peoples Prince - Kane Corn is our only hope!
& I for one was actually glad when he put the entire AFC "In The Gun" on Fireball Friday today, questioning our season, our drafting, our baffling selection & upcoming draft/trade/preseason... asking "what ARE we & what do we stand for"
It's been said before but the more
national media pressure, the better.
Keep that big blue flame on the ol' bunsen burner directly up the clubs A@#
Did he say anything about Nicks?

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast We are the equivalent the worlds 2 worst shits having a shit Warning includes club criticisms

Back