Roast This is our worst ever season in club history!

Remove this Banner Ad

The ridiculousness of the AFL fixture
and favouring umpiring.

Carlton lost today. The free kick count by 3 quarter time was 14-8 saints way.

Carlton had dominated the free kicks 8-0 in the final quater.

AFL given the choice, would Prefer the Blues to get 8th spot over the dockers. But that is the way it is.

Wooden spoon season in 2020 is factually the worse we’ve been. Hard to beat 14 losses in a row

But this season, considering context, is close

That was tough. I know how you feel.

Dockers went 0-10 in 2016 after being top 4 in 2015.

Point was it hurt and slowly made worse due to the narrow losses.

When crows went 0-10, they lost 2 or 3 games by under a goal.

Crows shouldnt of got bottom in 2020. Instead of going 3-14 and 18th spot, should of been a 6-11 record and 14th.

3 wins and 4 losses since they let Brett Burton back through the club doors...

...which is an improvement on the rest of the season.

Yeah, that will teach us for not standing up to the AFL over the non-goal fiasco...

We may as well take a hard stand, because the AFL couldn't really treat us worse

But our management are weak a piss.
Not really sure how they are supposed to predict what happens the following year? Who thought hawthorn would be top 8? St kilda and Collingwood out of the 8, the only way to compare is vs the top 8 from the previous year.

Last edited:
Yeah, that will teach us for not standing up to the AFL over the non-goal fiasco...

We may as well take a hard stand, because the AFL couldn't really treat us worse

But our management are weak a piss.
Dont worry I know how you feel. Your not the only side to be screwed by the umpires or get chosen to be pushed aside in favour of a vic side.

Taking a stand or complain wont change the AFL.

I will give you 2 examples...

1. Dogs vs Crows in 2016 at docklands. The infamous Umpire Troy pannell gave 18 free kicks in the 1st 3 quaters. 17 to the dogs, only 1 to the crows.

2. Carlton vs Freo at Gather round in Adelaide oval. Freo lead by 9 points with 3 minutes to go. Umpires stepped in and helped carlton win.

This season, the AFL proved they rather have Carlton in 8th spot over the dockers.

It’s going to get even worse when the mob down the road snag the premiership.
Don't remind me, I live in the Port Adelaide area.

Port won a flag 20 years ago beating up a non Vic side. They win 2 home finals, they will be licking their lips having a non Vic side as an opponent (swans, giants or lions)

Ready for Mad Monday everyone? Make sure you are sitting down and have your sides well secured lest they split

So so funny how our players dress up - let their hair down - all for the cameras. Great stuff!

My money is on dentists.

Love everything about this club right now!!

If we don't have Neil Balme working for the club in some capacity next year, then you might as well burn the whole place to the ground.

Bring him in. Let him work from home. Be a consultant. ANYTHING to avoid stupidity and shooting ourselves in the foot like we always do.

To not have him, after he has indicated a willingness, would be sheer arrogance and unforgivable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast This is our worst ever season in club history!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back