We can win 3 of the next 4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: We can win 4 of the next 4.

We're there! Good prediction mate. May even exceed your prediction now...:)

Thanks mate.

Looks like we could win all four now but I guess we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves....

Wait they said that about me thinking we could win 3 of 4 so why not all four?

Yes, I am wearing red and blue coloured glasses, but I honestly believe that we can beat anyone the way we are playing. Consistancy will probably be an issue, but going on current form you'd be mad to back the opposition.

I'm a cats man and always will be.. but I have joined bigfooty tonight as a member to tell you guys how excited I am to see the dees back in business.
I can't wait to see Jurrah and Wonnameri return (if they can break into the side :) and see what this side is capable of.

I'm more pumped about the dees than the cats.

GO DEES!

Yes, I am wearing red and blue coloured glasses, but I honestly believe that we can beat anyone the way we are playing. Consistancy will probably be an issue, but going on current form you'd be mad to back the opposition.
Dont get too carried away. Several teams have underperformed this season allready, several teams have overperformed.

When the middle of the season rolls around, we will see a much better indication of where teams stand compared to others...IMO

I'm a cats man and always will be.. but I have joined bigfooty tonight as a member to tell you guys how excited I am to see the dees back in business.
I can't wait to see Jurrah and Wonnameri return (if they can break into the side :) and see what this side is capable of.

I'm more pumped about the dees than the cats.

GO DEES!

Good on you Heater! Great to have people enjoying the genuine spirit of this team. Jurrah is capable of Davey-like precision passing and freakish forward play. If the Jurrahcane stays uninjured in a dashing young side all footy fans are in for a real treat.

BigFooty, now in glorious 3D!

I agree though, on our day I reckon we can beat just about anyone (given this rich vein of form). The only certain loss at this stage is Geelong at Skilled, can't see us getting up down there. Freo at Subi, Saints at ES, Lions at the Gabba and probably Port at AAMI are most likely losses... we're at least a decent chance to win every other game.

Love it.:thumbsu:

BigFooty, now in glorious 3D!

I agree though, on our day I reckon we can beat just about anyone (given this rich vein of form). The only certain loss at this stage is Geelong at Skilled, can't see us getting up down there. Freo at Subi, Saints at ES, Lions at the Gabba and probably Port at AAMI are most likely losses... we're at least a decent chance to win every other game.

Love it.:thumbsu:

How about Sydney at the SCG?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

We can win 3 of the next 4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back