jackmac7

Club Legend
Feb 10, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
New England Patriots
Geelong have won 21 games to our 13 yet those numbers are irrelevant now as we both start on zero in melbourne at the G and the only advantage the Cats have is wearing their home shorts. HA.

Yep we basically finished top alongside Geelong. Go sainters.

Cheerio to Raph Clarke. You made it brother.:thumbsu:

Geelong have won 21 games to our 13 yet those numbers are irrelevant now as we both start on zero in melbourne at the G and the only advantage the Cats have is wearing their home shorts. HA.

Dean Laidley said this last year.

Well done to the Saints.

I'm sure your team is very proud of their achievement, unfortunately for them though, our guys are hungrier than last year and will throw the kitchen sink at your mob next week.

yeah but the disadvantage for you guys is that you have to play geelong...they only have to play stkilda.

Well done to the Saints.

I'm sure your team is very proud of their achievement, unfortunately for them though, our guys are hungrier than last year and will throw the kitchen sink at your mob next week.

Anything can happen in a two-horse race. It doesn't matter how short your odds are, you've still got to do the job.

Lol, came into this thread thinking WTF? But yeah fair point.

A win would be great, but as long as we challenge them for 4 quarters, and I'll be content we can give it our all on GF day.

No, Im def not getting ahead of myself. :D

Well done to the Saints.

I'm sure your team is very proud of their achievement, unfortunately for them though, our guys are hungrier than last year and will throw the kitchen sink at your mob next week.[/QUOTE]

The kitchen sink is heavy, slow and cumbersome. They'll have to do better than that!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dean Laidley : "Are we not Equal?"

5 Days Later....Geelong annihilates North Melbourne off the Face of the MCG by 105 points...

I don't expect that too happen again...St Kilda appears to be losing their pea hearts and stepping up...

A west coast supporter talking about finals this year? you flipping Twat!!! :D
Hows benny boy goin? Oh wait you have judd still? Wait again no you dont...

Big difference isn't it dkhead!!!!!!

The man with the golden gun was a cool movie.

But what was goin' on with that third nipple?

nicknack.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

We effectively finish top

Remove this Banner Ad

Back