1 list spot open in the MSD, what position do we need to fill the most or do we pick best available or do we pick a mature aged player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ease up on the North talk please. Last time we upset the little snowflakes over there, they got the BF deep state to unalive some of our best posters.
Weird that they can allude to St. Kilda being paedophiles by calling us St.Fiddler in an autopsy thread header and that's fine.
Heaven help us if they find out we mentioned them, they will need a safe space to hide in.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I haven’t really seen anything apart from watching the Hawks Sandy game and not keeping an eye on the Hawks. Just read as much as I could find. Some said he’s playing high half forward which I think he could walk into. Probably has to get used to the environment before we dunk him in the deep end though.

Hotton would feel a little aggrieved if the new kid walked straight past him and into the starting 22. But let’s debut Hotton this week and Hall next! Problem solved.

Hotton would feel a little aggrieved if the new kid walked straight past him and into the starting 22. But let’s debut Hotton this week and Hall next! Problem solved.
Hotton isn’t ready. Just let him have a couple more games like that to build his confidence and give him a real crack at it at the end of the year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ease up on the North talk please. Last time we upset the little snowflakes over there, they got the BF deep state to unalive some of our best posters.
Weird that they can allude to St. Kilda being paedophiles by calling us St.Fiddler in an autopsy thread header and that's fine.
Heaven help us if they find out we mentioned them, they will need a safe space to hide in.

Less weird more #putoutyourrubberchickensandhideyourwives.

They need something to hold onto when you just can't handle being mediocre and need to turn to a racist midget don to correct your morality.

I get the whole “mids, mids & more mids” mantra. It’s an area we are obviously deficient in.

But I’d rather take any player that has a higher likelihood of eventually becoming a senior player, than a mid who is less certain to.

Anyway, it is exciting to think we will very soon have a new Saint.
Best time of a Saints supporters year
Mid Season Draft,Trade and Free Agency period and AFL Draft.

Apologies. It’s just those two look like one of their past coaches is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back