1 list spot open in the MSD, what position do we need to fill the most or do we pick best available or do we pick a mature aged player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can we add the final selection to the thread title to make it even longer.

As it was a full stop and not a question mark, it became a statement and I only answer questions.

Max Hall and Max Heath, all we need is Max Holmes to finish off our ode to my favourite all time Max (Hudghton)!

Hopefully Hawthorn winning last week losing out on Hall will be just as famous as North winning round 23 last year to miss out on Reid. 🤪
Let's hope Max has some better moves on the field than he does on the dancefloor

giphy (9).gif

Looks kind of nuggety, low centre of gravity a bit like Jarred Moore or Dion Prestia - but quicker. I noticed he's only just turned 22 and his numbers have just taken off recently.

Won't have any issues finding the Sandy jumper at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the highlights package we've got vision Lobb tapping it straight down to Hall when BH played the Dogs. Talk about a sign of things to come 😍
Seems to have good hands and quick reactions. Can actually execute a handpass to a teammate, and not behind their feet! Seems good overhead for his height and adept at keeping the ball in front of him without actually taking possession.

Saints might be playing like sh1t these days but at least they are embracing of a new player & the need of a bonafide mid. Half the north Melb board are currently melting over Geordie Payne’s stunned mullet reaction to being drafted by the Roos 😂 Keep loading up on the Tassie boys Roos 😈
how was old mate Geordies and his old mans reaction to being drafted to Norf :sob::sob:

how was old mate Geordies and his old mans reaction to being drafted to Norf :sob::sob:
There's been some shockers over the years, was it Eli Smith to the Lions? But wow, did they just announce the families dog just died or something?

Dr Spaceman - you need to make a video just zoomed into Geordie and his old man for the lols. Actually, it's made even funnier when you include Nan's reaction!

The kid should be happy, he'll be back in Tasmania before long if he's good enough.

There's been some shockers over the years, was it Eli Smith to the Lions? But wow, did they just announce the families dog just died or something?

Dr Spaceman - you need to make a video just zoomed into Geordie and his old man for the lols. Actually, it's made even funnier when you include Nan's reaction!

The kid should be happy, he'll be back in Tasmania before long if he's good enough.

mUmuoNC.gif

If George was still here he'd have a welcome thread already 🙁
Go to the main Saints page. There is a little red button you can click on to start a thread.

Jesus does your mum still get your clothes out for you to put on in the morning?

Where do you see him playing Gringo? Straight into the Sandy mids or part time mid/half forward.

Will be weird for him, like changing VFL clubs mid season.

I haven’t really seen anything apart from watching the Hawks Sandy game and not keeping an eye on the Hawks. Just read as much as I could find. Some said he’s playing high half forward which I think he could walk into. Probably has to get used to the environment before we dunk him in the deep end though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back