Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We pulled away from them. Methodically and systematically. SO FN GOOD. CHEER

Loved Ollie, Hickey, Papley and Rowy. Don't forget to appreciate Luke Parker

Hickey was nuts

Why the f not us?

all of this ... and more!
several players quiet ... shut down, a bit off ... but what a team!!
very similar to the first win over melbourne at the G ... they got the jump, we pulled them back, they get away again, we pull them back again ... and then we take over
we had too much hunger and fire for them, and you could sense they knew it mid-last quarter ... they panicked - we made them panic
and we can be so much better!

buddy was s**t

but he still kept trying and did his role, even went into defence

cant fault the workrate

we need a bit more obviously

I think that is a bit harsh. May is very good. And career wise it’s best defender vs best forward in his last years. What I like is he didn’t take one ounce of rubbish and sparked the Swans into life unlike the Lions attempt to rough up the Dees.

Hearing the fox crew gush over the Swans after listening to BT drivel on and snipe us for 2 hours is bloody refreshing.

I know some dont like Buckley, but i enjoy him talking about footy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think that is a bit harsh. May is very good. And career wise it’s best defender vs best forward in his last years. What I like is he didn’t take one ounce of rubbish and sparked the Swans into life unlike the Lions attempt to rough up the Dees.

shit was more to amplify he still did his job and did a role, contributed but has a LOT of upside

Heeney will be starting next game like...
rexfeatures_5880033k.jpg

I know some dont like Buckley, but i enjoy him talking about footy

He is one of the best as much as it’s tough to say about a Collingwood man. Totally agree regardless of the fig jam stuff. Him and Hodge are next level in knowing the game.

MVP Clayton Oliver - are fracking kidding me? That's bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back