Certified Legendary Thread WE ****ING DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

bet prestia is feeling a million $ atm picked us over the hawks and a few others including carlton believed we would play finals this year and the media laughed and is rewarded with a flag same with best mate caddy i hope there on the phone to big tom lynch

My sister and I lost our father in 2008.

Like us he was a devout tiger.

After the final siren sounded she sent me a pic of his scarf draped over a photo of him, in front of the TV with the team celebrating.

Until then I was feeling numb and giddy, but that was when the tears began flowing.
will raise a glass for your old man and all departed tigers who share this moment with us

Website%20Header%20-%20Game%20Day%20Hub%20-%20Functions%20and%20Events.jpeg

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 1

Family Fun Day at the Swinburne Centre

The Tiger Army can cheer their Grand Final heroes on to the stage at the club’s official Grand Final Family Day on Sunday. Join the players and coaches at the Swinburne Centre, Punt Road Oval from 10am, where the Grand final team will be presented on stage. There will be interviews with past players, coaches and players as well as activities for kids and a selection of food trucks. Entry is via gold coin donation, which will be donated to the Club’s charity partner the Alannah & Madeline Foundation, so bring the family down and congratulate the team on their 2017 season.

- Gates open 10am
- Replay to be played on big screens from 10:15am (if we win)
- Presentation of Grand Final team on stage approx. 1pm
- Interviews with players and coaches till about 1:45pm
- Gates close 3pm
- Merch, food and drinks available (no alcohol)

Best. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Website%20Header%20-%20Game%20Day%20Hub%20-%20Functions%20and%20Events.jpeg

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 1

The Tiger Army can cheer their Grand Final heroes on to the stage at the club’s official Grand Final Family Day on Sunday. Join the players and coaches at the Swinburne Centre, Punt Road Oval from 10am, where the Grand final team will be presented on stage. There will be interviews with past players, coaches and players as well as activities for kids and a selection of food trucks. Entry is via gold coin donation, which will be donated to the Club’s charity partner the Alannah & Madeline Foundation, so bring the family down and congratulate the team on their 2017 season.

- Gates open 10am
- Gates close 3pm
I'll give this a miss I think. I want a picture with the cup though.

Firstly, The Precinct was ridiculously good.
Secondly, Jack Graham was ridiculously good. Thirdly. I can't believe this man.

Don't know how you go about measuring this.....but to me the establishment of the stand alone reserves team I believe has had a huge impact on the development of the club.

Great to see the seniors players acknowledge the guys who missed out today in the post game interviews and terrific to see the joy on the reserves players faces after the win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been saying all year "The Dynasty is building". I may not have expected it to start this year, but I fully expect us to have a five year stretch with multiple flags.
Bloody hell! How good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 1

The Tiger Army can cheer their Grand Final heroes on to the stage at the club’s official Grand Final Family Day on Sunday. Join the players and coaches at the Swinburne Centre, Punt Road Oval from 10am,
- Gates open 10am
- Gates close 3pm
LOL

'Still grinds my gears'..... We will never win a flag with spuds and list cloggers like Astbury, Grigg, Townsend, Broad, Lambert, Houli, Edwards, Ellis and with overpaid duds like Prestia and Caddy...:p
some said this, and said and said a lot and kept banging on about it. :D
Astbury and Grimes and McIntosh and Ellis didn't get much in the way of disposals but what efforts keeping the dangerous Adelaide forwards under control.
Caddy and Prestia (especiallly) took a while to settle in. But Prestia added a lot to the midfield as the season progressed.
Lambert & Houli were ON from Game 1.
Sheds was under the spotlight for sure but must be in career best form.
Townsend (Graham ) goal kicking nerves of steel or what?! & Broad has been a surprise packet.

I was stoked that a different player stepped up each week to lead our goal kicking Caddy/Towno s Geelong; Rioli vs GWS & Graham today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread WE ****ING DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Back