Certified Legendary Thread WE ****ING DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The greatest ever rise up the ladder to win the flag. Beat the Crows record in 1996 (12th) to premiers (1997)
giphy.gif

Congrats to Dimma and the footy department.
Every major list decision they made in the last part of the H & A and throughout the finals paid off big time.
Bringing Broad back, staying with the same mosquito fleet despite form fluctuations, sticking with Townsend when Caddy became available again and bringing in Graham with two H & A games to go (the final stroke of genius) undoubtedly contributed to a massive finals campaign.
Reckon McRae and the senior assistants will be hot property from here on.
Thanks for breaking the curse Tigers.
I hope GCS keep mits off Caracella.
Caleb Daniel playing well for the Dogs was a godsend. Dogs not having a super tall fwd line was something we all considered for ourselves. JR Caddy & Towno as tall fwds was a step down from the Dogs height again.

Main forum thread has many posters placing Richmond out of the 8 for 2018 haha

The salt is real.

Good, let them hate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are so much tougher these days...Townsend, Caddy, Graham...finally a few more with physical presence. I loved it when the Adelaide player tried to push Townsend around at the end of the first quarter and towna just laughed at him pretty much.
And the focus on tackling and defensive pressure....finally!!!!! Thank f@(!

The brains trust in the coaches box is so much smarter. Not sure who it is exactly but the coaches can read the game and make adjustments at long last! Woohoooooo!!!!!

Lever was such a cry baby. There was a point in the game where he was berating a fellow team mate. Flog.

Lever, leaving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jacob Townsend....played an enormous role today...underrated...

Towner is a perfect example of persistence...Towner battled and battled all year...and forced his way in to the side in the last few weeks and now is a premiership player

Towner has deserved his spot

Towner deserves the accolades...good work man

Having sword fights in the dunny with jagaer at the emerson, gave him a ticket to the tiggy train

CARN YOU FKIN TIGS

Main forum thread has many posters placing Richmond out of the 8 for 2018 haha

The salt is real.

I think part of it is because they see similarities between our season this year and the Dogs last year, so that must mean we will miss the 8...:huh:

Which I doubt because I think we will improve our list and team even furthur. NOt only that I believe the Bulldogs slide this year was mostly cultural/off field over anything else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread WE ****ING DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Back