WE MUST TRADE DARCY

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been told it's bone on bone with his knee

I hope I'm wrong
If that's the case then severe changes would have been present when we signed him up for the monster contract. This would be an unforgivable list/salary cap mismanagement on our part.

Darcy will come good. He’s set for a big preseason and is again training with the Medico turned personal trainer Gerard Majda of Body Majic. With degrees in medicines and sport science this guy has had enormous success getting athletes in top shape. Sean previously trained with him in 2022.

Both Sean and Josh Treacy are staying in WA during the off season to get their bodies in top condition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy will come good. He’s set for a big preseason and is again training with the Medico turned personal trainer Gerard Majda of Body Majic. With degrees in medicines and sport science this guy has had enormous success getting athletes in top shape. Sean previously trained with him in 2022.

Both Sean and Josh Treacy are staying in WA during the off season to get their bodies in top condition.

Darcy and Treacy staying in WA for the off season to get to peak fitness for 2025 is a great sign.

Body Majic guy has a medical degree?
Doubt it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Body Majic guy has a medical degree?
Doubt it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I doubt it too

If I was Darcy I'd be wanting to get my knee 100% right before hitting the pavement

His knees have taken a battering and numerous operations. Why not work on having them at 100% health before launching into HIT.

Yeah I doubt it too

If I was Darcy I'd be wanting to get my knee 100% right before hitting the pavement

His knees have taken a battering and numerous operations. Why not work on having them at 100% health before launching into HIT.
You realise that you can exercise with just your upper body right?

Yeah I doubt it too

Can still do HIIT training with low impact exercises like assault bike and rowing.

He can do cardio in the pool, on the bike/row, alter-G treadmill etc.

Most weight loss is dietary (at least 70%).

This guy is one of my favourite oppo players to watch but clearly the extra weight has been a hindrance (I thought similar with NicNat).

Don't know what his latest weight is since the AFL went woke and doesn't share them now but I think he was listed 110-113kg?

If he gets down close to 105-108kg I reckon he'd be a beast and with Jackson in the side it should be easy to share the load.

He can do cardio in the pool, on the bike/row, alter-G treadmill etc.

Most weight loss is dietary (at least 70%).

This guy is one of my favourite oppo players to watch but clearly the extra weight has been a hindrance (I thought similar with NicNat).

Don't know what his latest weight is since the AFL went woke and doesn't share them now but I think he was listed 110-113kg?

If he gets down close to 105-108kg I reckon he'd be a beast and with Jackson in the side it should be easy to share the load.
Most weight loss is dietary for us mugs. Exercising at elite athlete level can drop weight off quick smart tho! Lost 10% of my body weight doing that… ate like a horse but just couldn’t keep up.

Remove this Banner Ad

WE MUST TRADE DARCY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back