We need to light the meeting up

Remove this Banner Ad

He may be irrelevant to you guys, but a lot of North members will listen to him.. its important that you discredit him as an AFL expansionaist lackey (id use that term) more then a North man.

Perfect example is wanting Sydney to win the 96 GF, over his so called beloved club. Talk that up if he opens his trap.

He may be irrelevant to you guys, but a lot of North members will listen to him.. its important that you discredit him as an AFL expansionaist lackey (id use that term) more then a North man.

Perfect example is wanting Sydney to win the 96 GF, over his so called beloved club. Talk that up if he opens his trap.

I agree with all that but my point is he is irrelevant as he is no longer involved with the club anymore than I am. Although I'm sure the pro GC traitors will try and use him to exhaust their POV. But tomorrow night will be different to the meeting in question. That, you can put your house on.

and Allan Aylett will be there again saying "shut up for the good of the club"

If only our former leader - 'The Battery' could take his own damn advice.

On a more serious note, does anyone want to meet outside, in the park opposite tha hall perhaps, so we can sit as a group?

I don't know too many BF folks personally, and am going by myself, so if anyone wants to meet outside, let me know.

Yep more than happy to meet should i go.

Starting from the time you arrive. Sing the club song, scream the words " KEEP NORTH SOUTH", do whatever but get the emotion up and running before we get in. We now know that Caro will be there and most of us will be fired up.

To be perfectly honest, the best way to make an impact would be to smuggle flares into the venue, start a riot, throw chairs etc. I know it sounds extreme but the media would love it & our passion could not be questioned ever again. The only problem is, I've got too much common sense to do such things. If only I was a loose canon.......

To be perfectly honest, the best way to make an impact would be to smuggle flares into the venue, start a riot, throw chairs etc. I know it sounds extreme but the media would love it & our passion could not be questioned ever again. The only problem is, I've got too much common sense to do such things. If only I was a loose canon.......

Ditto.

Well what i mentioned before is the only thing i would do. Maybe a rotten tomato here and there but that's about it.

Just bloody cheer every good point made by the pro-Melbourne lobby, especially JB and all the members that get up to ask questions in support of Melbourne.

Conversely, give it to the other side. No need for violence, just take a Federal Parliament approach... laughing sarcastically and sneering.

Whatever you do, you MUST NOT BE POLITE.

We fell for that crap at the last AGM. Never again. If they trot out that asshat lawyer again, boo the bastard.

Here's the 2 minute job.

Meeting lineup for the GC plan. Print your selves a copy

roo1.jpg

Yes I love it.
Dont let them get the GC plan across, drown them out!

I heard the great Andrew from South Oakleigh on SEN tonight say that he can't wait for the forum, and he's ready to "unleash all hell" tomorrow night.

Remove this Banner Ad

We need to light the meeting up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back