Weekly Podcast - Dream Team Ruined My Life (Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 19, 2006
nowhere
AFL Club
Essendon
A new DT podcast will be starting tomorrow, which with the kind support of the mods here at BigFooty will hopefully be available for your auditory consumption by some time late tomorrow night.

It will be available for download on itunes, so if you are one of the 16 people in the world that don't currently have itunes on your computer i suggest you download it so you can listen to the nuggets of DT gold this show will contain.

On the eve of the season proper, we'll go into some of the new features of this years version of DT, some locks, bargains and guys to avoid in each position, as well as various other observations and opinions as they occur. As the season progresses we have plans to get the odd AFL player on to talk DT, it's on folks so make sure you're there from the start.

Episde 1 available here:

http://dreamteamlord.podbean.com/

(Language warning.)

Re: Don't finalise your dreamteam's yet!

A new DT podcast will be starting tomorrow, which with the kind support of the mods here at BigFooty will hopefully be available for your auditory consumption by some time late tomorrow night.

It will be available for download on itunes, so if you are one of the 16 people in the world that don't currently have itunes on your computer i suggest you download it so you can listen to the nuggets of DT gold this show will contain.

On the eve of the season proper, we'll go into some of the new features of this years version of DT, some locks, bargains and guys to avoid in each position, as well as various other observations and opinions as they occur. As the season progresses we have plans to get the odd AFL player on to talk DT, it's on folks so make sure you're there from the start.

Look forward to getting this show on the road for the season ahead.

Be great if you could get it up earlier

For those of you who don't know FL18 he is an outstanding DTr and a top guy. He has been a consistent high ranking finisher and has some excellent ideas on not only players and rookies but also strategy and trading. Should be a good show.

I for one can't wait to catch the podcast and think it will add some real clarity to a few ideas at a time when most peoples heads are spinning. Hope it's up and running tonight so we can catch it and lock our teams in tomorrow morning before destruction hits.

Good luck to everyone else with your teams, hope you run a close 2nd. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys, its a podcast, he will give us a link and it will play in our itunes. If you dont have itunes, download it if you want to listen.

Guys, its a podcast, he will give us a link and it will play in our itunes. If you dont have itunes, download it if you want to listen.

No I believe it should pay from within the thread. As long as people have Num lock on. :thumbsu:

Sorry to disturb you footylover but is this podcast coming up tonight? At what time do you think it will be ready to listen too?

Remove this Banner Ad

Weekly Podcast - Dream Team Ruined My Life (Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back