Weekly Podcast - Dream Team Ruined My Life (Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Don't finalise your dreamteam's yet!

Brilliant stuff guys, thought it was quality. Humorous and insightful.

Must-listen if you're a keen DT'er.

Might want to put a slight disclaimer about being NSFW.

Language warning.

yeh haha, was a bit stunned by the f-bomb drops but loved it

great informative and funny podcast footylover

keep up the good work, ill be sure to be listening every thursday? what time?

Hey guys, thanks for the support and feedback.

Just on the swearing, whilst i can't promise that the shows will be filth free, it will certainly not contain quite the level of expletives that the first show had. We were a bit tipsy.

Anyways......

The show is now up on itunes....you should be able to search for it once itunes clears it etc. For those of you that have itunes click on the following link into your address field.

itpc://dreamteamlord.podbean.com/feed

That link will "subscribe" to the show. Relax, it's free. Subscribing to it just means that your computer will automatically download each new episode as soon as they come out. Just saves you having to do it yourself or having to wonder when the next episode is coming out etc. Pretty cool.

We will try and have the next show up sometime late on Thursday night or Friday morning.

Please keep the suggestions coming. As I said on the show, the weekly episodes from now on will HOPEFULLY go for about 20-30mins. We are currently coming up with a few segments that will be mainstays in each show. If anyone has any ideas about what sort of segment they would like to hear each week, by all means post it here and we'll take a look at it. For example, one of our segments will be discussing the best captain options for the coming week etc.

Good luck for the weekend folks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I think the biggest topic for you to cover this week is, how players should deal with the Anthony and Raines injuries.
Not sure which person made the bet about shaving a certain part of their body, but it did not take long for that bet to become safe.

That will be covered.

It was I who vowed to shave my unmentionables. Thank Christ.

Just my personal opinion, but I think you need some better recording equipment and I think the overtly emotional language used is a bit over the top. You guys have your opinions and I do like to hear them, but when you say things like Houlihan is a complete homosexual (although I don't care what you call him), I think it takes away from the show.

I don't mind the language because, we all do it, but again don't take it too far because I feel it takes away from the show. I think you guys are actually better than that.

Re: New weekly dt podcast: "dt ruined my life"

I was sitting back having a good smoke up while listening to you guys. Was flipping hilarious, don't mind the old blokes on here.

Raines for Courtney Dempsey looks good for me, especially if he can have a decent game this weekend.

these guys are just dumb

Why would you say that for???

Everyone else here seems to think they did a good job and I'm agree with them, sure the swearing was all over the place and the houlihan comment was not really needed but hey they still put on a good show and gave out some very solid adivse for eveyone.

How were they dumb??

The only disappointing thing about the podcast was the lack of swearing, please more next episode. The 'c' word needs to be used too...especially in relation to inuries.

I thought it was excellent.

I believe the message about the swearing has been sent :rolleyes:

I am eagerly awaiting the next installment :thumbsu:

there advice is just sinky, nxt time do it earlier, coz no one was going to change there team at that point

Remove this Banner Ad

Weekly Podcast - Dream Team Ruined My Life (Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back