Feedback Welcome Back! Post your issues and errors here please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's already there. See the chain? It's right under the "undo" button.

Highlight the text you want to hyperlink, then click on it.

Okay, thanks for that, I think ... o_O

When a link to another site was posted, we could add in the words "see here" without the whole link showing up, is that still possible?

Sorry about being a pest ... :oops:

Okay, thanks for that, I think ... o_O

When a link to another site was posted, we could add in the words "see here" without the whole link showing up, is that still possible?

Sorry about being a pest ... :oops:
Yup. So you would type "see here", highlight it, then click the chain. A dialogue box comes up, and you insert the hyperlink. Then it shows like this:

See here.

ive been on many forums that have changed styles and ive never complained

this one sucks. End of story.
We've changed our entire software platform, not just the styles.

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but this is a massive thread to hunt through:

Can you change the description under your name (where mine says BFSC Gold)?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a question re online/offline status. As a Platinum member you had the ability to appear 'invisible'. Is this still an option? In preferences you can tick/untick 'show your online status', but even with it unticked it still says I'm online.

Next time you're online let me know and we can test it.

Hey chief, you're online, I'm online - let me know what the go is. :hearts:

I think I know what the issue is. The code for the online indicator just looks to see if you're online. It doesn't check the 'invisible' setting. I just need to wrap another "IF" statement around it, checking for the 'invisible' setting. Might take a few days to get to it, unless anyone wants to have a bash at it out of interest.

You're saying you cannot see his status?

I don't see the green 'online' box on beez' avatar.

Do either of you?

ETA: For that matter, can either of you see that I'm online? Just realised I'm sposed to be invisible...

I think I know what the issue is. The code for the online indicator just looks to see if you're online. It doesn't check the 'invisible' setting. I just need to wrap another "IF" statement around it, checking for the 'invisible' setting. Might take a few days to get to it, unless anyone wants to have a bash at it out of interest.

No rush, was just wondering really. Thanks for answering the question.

I don't see the green 'online' box on beez' avatar...

:confused::confused::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back