Feedback Welcome Back! Post your issues and errors here please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like that time I was in prison in Guatemala - I'm slowly getting used to it.

Chief are we going to lose the massive "which Mods are online' column?

I know you stinking mods think you are important - but it is a tad OTT or am I just being a silly poster?

Holy [limited vocabulary] dude - did you not read any of the 200-300 different statements that "this is not the final theme"? Really? Not a single one?

I did read, but after hearing you say the "online" tag blends in nice with the grey I thought it was here to stay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did read, but after hearing you say the "online" tag blends in nice with the grey I thought it was here to stay.

So you discount dozens of definite statements about a future change in favour of one ambiguous observation about the current colour? :D

From now on I answer no questions that are covered in the "What we're working on..." thread. :thumbsu:

So you discount dozens of definite statements about a future change in favour of one ambiguous observation about the current colour? :D

From now on I answer no questions that are covered in the "What we're working on..." thread. :thumbsu:

Can you tell us what colour you have in mind?

Online to me, which is just like the old system. I could tell when someone was running invisible on VB. Looks like you don't have to do anything Chief
So only Admins/Super Mods can tell? Because I was apparently offline to whatboutbob who's just a normal mod :p. Also, to me it still says I'm online.

Sorry, it's not like it's that important or anything.

Could you add the link to it back in to a notice up top then?

Really liking the new layout, good work.

Have asked before but don't think it was answered, so I'll ask again -

Is there any way to get rid of the "staff online now" list on the main page? That's probably the only thing I don't like about the change. Just seems to be completely pointless to me and takes up space. Would be great if we could get rid of it, or even minimize it somehow.

Things I can't see in the known issues list:

Multiquote across multiple pages
Thread title above each post
Gif avatars
Colour/bold/font of supported team (only title case & underscore mentioned)
Search
Colour scheme

Probably aware of most, but having them in the known issues list with status reports would save a lot of questions :)

A few more issues...

• Maximum media allowed per post 5, old site we had leeway for more which is always helpful.
  • When editing a post thru the pop-up method, if you click somewhere to edit text then click somewhere else to edit more text you get a beeping warning sound and it disallows you from editing. So you have to click 'cancel' then re-click edit button of the post, then click where you want to edit something, then it beeps if you try more, so you 'cancel' again, etc. In the end you have to click "more options" which opens a full new page where you can make multiple edits. It would be extremely helpful if the pop-up way allows you to make multiple edits. This problem seems to happen arbitrarily.
  • Mentioned before, the inability to move/copy posts to an existing thread, still hoping for that to come, but another thing that was very helpful to me before was the ability to copy posts into the same thread so that you could then tack on more content to an OP post before someone's reply etc. For example, editing a current post that had 9 media files in it, removed 4 of them, but now need to put those 4 back into the thread before the first reply.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back