Feedback Welcome Back! Post your issues and errors here please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't seem to be able to change the style to default anymore (with the forum taking up the full screen), it's just stuck on the big soccer fixed style where the forum is narrower with grey strips on either side.

There used to be a thing down at the bottom of the forum which allowed you to change between the default style and the big soccer fixed style but that seems to have disappeared.

Is this the same for everyone else? Can I still change it back to the default style? If so how?

Post the sample - I may have the wrong idea about what you're suggesting.

Only very rough sample, but something like this, but more subtle and to a higher standard. Granting the whole BF coloring theme ends up the blue and yellow, then this banner intended to blend in, currently stands out with the gray/black theme.

tertiarybanner.png

A question I don't think has been asked yet - will threads still have to be locked after 1000 posts?

Not sure if it's on the user list but has been asked in Modville. Until we hear other wise the 1000 post will stay.

I don't seem to be able to change the style to default anymore (with the forum taking up the full screen), it's just stuck on the big soccer fixed style where the forum is narrower with grey strips on either side.

There used to be a thing down at the bottom of the forum which allowed you to change between the default style and the big soccer fixed style but that seems to have disappeared.

Is this the same for everyone else? Can I still change it back to the default style? If so how?

The option is gone for me also. :(

I've been away due to not having Internet at my new house.
Go to my parents house and decide to check in.
Not sure I will be coming back when the net is finally connected at home.
Sad to hear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't seem to be able to change the style to default anymore Can I still change it back to the default style? If so how?
I've removed default for now. Best to keep our issues confined to one theme.

Is there any progress on being able to "Watch" forums without getting an Alert everytime someone starts a new thread? Also is there any chance the Sidebar will be designed to fit alongside threads, rather than encroaching and overlapping on top of them?

Why does it seem to take forever to load about half the thread / forum pages or just not load at all. Never had a problem before. Other websites are fine, just the new BF.
I've just been to another forum, running different software, and their Google ads clog up the download as well.

I have a suspicion that there is a big problem on Google's Australian/Oceania ad-serving node. I haven't seen anything around the web though. Another possibility is there is a virus that is messing with Google ads? Something like that?

I just close the tab and re-open and that fixes it. Not ideal, but it works for now.

Is there any progress on being able to "Watch" forums without getting an Alert everytime someone starts a new thread? Also is there any chance the Sidebar will be designed to fit alongside threads, rather than encroaching and overlapping on top of them?
1 - Alert Preferences? Isn't there a setting?

2 - Not really. We have people demanding full screen width, others demanding the side bar is docked rather than pop-up. I have set it at 75% which works fine for people on wide-screen monitors and overlaps a tiny bit on the left if you have a 1280x1024 screen.

1 - Alert Preferences? Isn't there a setting?
Not for Watched Forums unfortunately. You can choose:

1) either New Thread or New Post notification, and
2) Notification by Email and/or Notification by Alert

but you can't choose none of the above. It is a little annoying, I must admit.

It will also be good when Watched Forums only shows you the forums you're watching, rather than the entire list.

Hasn't been re-considered yet.

What is the exact error?
**** it. I can't remember and now its working. Please don't card me for my test report on your post.

What is going on with badges & the big & small avatar's? Is it worth being a gold member anymore? Im a gold member but dont see a difference? Im guessing it will all sort itself out in due course? Thanks

What is going on with badges & the big & small avatar's? Is it worth being a gold member anymore? Im a gold member but dont see a difference? Im guessing it will all sort itself out in due course? Thanks

You guess right.

I'm Ron Burgundy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back