Feedback Welcome Back! Post your issues and errors here please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have looked but cant figure out if i can mark a whole forum as "read"
this was useful for ruling out insiginficant posts form the past, and using the "Jump to last post" funtion" without actually having to view each thread.

I have looked but cant figure out if i can mark a whole forum as "read"
this was useful for ruling out insiginficant posts form the past, and using the "Jump to last post" funtion" without actually having to view each thread.

Top left, under 'Home' (just below the bigfooty logo) - 'Mark Forums Read'. Clicking it will prompt whether you want just your current forum marked as read, or all forums.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Basically. A bit more flexible though. A friends list required both people to follow each other. This means that you can have different Followed and Following lists.
Ahhhh so I can stalk people now? >_> brilliant

Where is the search function?

How come links to other big footy threads or individual posts come us erorrs?

Are these two issues linked?

When do we get access to our old posts or access to old threads we started thru our profile page?

Thanks in advance for any answers mods.

Search is temporarily disabled. This is linked to access to old posts through your profile page. It will be turned back on when the techs finish mucking around with the database and settings.

Links to old BigFooty posts probably come up as errors because all the URLs have changed.

Sorry if it sounds like I'm attacking every suggestion you make, but why?!?!? What clarification would that add other than just taking up space?
Cause of the amount of sports teams called Gold Coast, Adelaide and Sydney.

Multiquoting isn't very user friendly. This has been mentioned before, but responses have so far appeared to indicate that we're going to have to live with it and its unliveable-with.

When I hit the reply button it shoots me straight down to the post reply box as it used to, but if you want to read more you have to scroll back to where you were. The old multiquote button allowed you to retain your position in the thread so you could keep reading. You also can't change pages and retain quotes.

And the tipping, for god's sake the tipping. Its Thursday tomorrow and its not even on the list.

Multiquoting isn't very user friendly. This has been mentioned before, but responses have so far appeared to indicate that we're going to have to live with it and its unliveable-with.

When I hit the reply button it shoots me straight down to the post reply box as it used to, but if you want to read more you have to scroll back to where you were. The old multiquote button allowed you to retain your position in the thread so you could keep reading. You also can't change pages and retain quotes.

Open 'em in a new tab/copy/paste? Not ideal, but I reckon it'd be a difficult feature to tinker with.

And the tipping, for god's sake the tipping. Its Thursday tomorrow and its not even on the list.

It may not be on that list but it has been mentioned several times that they're aware of it and it will be fixed.

It's probably already been mentioned but the method/format for posting youtube vids is different.

I don't have a problem with the new method/format which is easier than before but it means that every youtube video posted prior to the forum changeover isn't showing up and is just text. It's made some threads, particularly threads on the music board, pretty much unreadable and obsolete.

Not sure if there is any easy way of fixing that other than to edit each old post and repost the youtube videos using the new method/format which will be a pain in the arse. If there is an easier way of fixing this problem then that would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back