Feedback Welcome Back! Post your issues and errors here please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having serious issues loading the pages, both in Safari and Firefox. Banner appears but nothing else. Then just when you press refresh or another link, the page appear temporarily before loading the next page. In the address line, the 'blue' progress advances to 3/4 then disappears to leave the spinning symbol. Haven't been able to successfully read BF for over a week.

Having serious issues loading the pages, both in Safari and Firefox. Banner appears but nothing else. Then just when you press refresh or another link, the page appear temporarily before loading the next page. In the address line, the 'blue' progress advances to 3/4 then disappears to leave the spinning symbol. Haven't been able to successfully read BF for over a week.
Have you tried clearing your browser cache?

I don't think there's a thread for "things you like about the new format" so I'll just put in here a "like" for displaying when a thread was created as well as who created it. Gives a better chance of spotting the random bump from several years ago before you've waded through a bunch of old posts.

I suppose it has already been mentioned, but we need the "insert Link" tab back for posts

I know it can be done manually, but it's too much like hard work when doing my movie posts and linking dozens of times...:(

I suppose it has already been mentioned, but we need the "insert Link" tab back for posts

I know it can be done manually, but it's too much like hard work when doing my movie posts and linking dozens of times...:(
It's already there. See the chain? It's right under the "undo" button.

Highlight the text you want to hyperlink, then click on it.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but any chance of letting access through tapatalk app. I spend 90% of browsing time on a portable device and it's so much better to read threads and browse with tapatalk.

I went to reply to a thread in 'employment' but I was not logged on. So logged on and now the 'employment' subforum is gone.

Oh and why do I have to hover over a thread to see how many pages its now up to? cant it just stay on? Guess I'll have to get used to it.

I went to reply to a thread in 'employment' but I was not logged on. So logged on and now the 'employment' subforum is gone.

Oh and why do I have to hover over a thread to see how many pages its now up to? cant it just stay on? Guess I'll have to get used to it.

Would like to see this return as well. It was a useful indicator of how popular a thread was. I have 23 inch screen and it's a challenge to line up thread with its View columns on the right.

Also in the old software once you were inside a thread, hovering over a page number displayed the number of posts in that page. I missed that too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Posted this on the main board but will probably get more noticed here.

On the iPad the side bar hovers over threads, partially blocking words. I understand that you can minimize the bar but it makes it a huge hassle when I want to navigate to another board and I have to scroll back up.
Changes are warming on me, good job guys.

How do you 'unwatch' a thread?

It would be good to get the ability to edit that in the 'Watched Threads' screen though.

One can currently, but one first has to click 'show all watched threads' (at the bottom of unread watched threads).

It's so St Kilda fans have something to brag about.
Fatboy_reacts.gif

self trolling? :p but is there actually some kind of recognition that goes with catching them all?Or do we just get to feel better about ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back