List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know why you even read the paper in this day and age.
Pretty easy to ignore the West tbh.
Doesn’t help when they post all over social media about the back page of the paper that no one reads.

Much harder to ignore the social media posts popping up all over everyone’s feeds, even if you don’t follow the West’s accounts.

If it was just the physical paper then of course no one would give a s**t

Putting Harley on the back page for one week, would have been stupid enough, but to keep at it for months, it just can’t be good in a business sense, ten years since I’ve bought it, surely the clicks don’t make up for falling sales.

Doesn’t help when they post all over social media about the back page of the paper that no one reads.

Much harder to ignore the social media posts popping up all over everyone’s feeds, even if you don’t follow the West’s accounts.

If it was just the physical paper then of course no one would give a s**t
It also gets posted here every single week too

Surely the club gets a photo of smiling Jess Rentsch and Smiling Harley Reid together.

Although pointing out to both of them they smile too much might cause them to stop smiling

Nominated for mark of the year for the 2nd time.
Make sure you vote for him.

Nominated for mark of the year for the 2nd time.
Make sure you vote for him.

It got so little coverage at the time. Felt like the Pies crowd took it a bit personally rather than enjoying it. I know at our crowds everyone claps and gets excited about great marks no matter who does it.

It got so little coverage at the time. Felt like the Pies crowd took it a bit personally rather than enjoying it. I know at our crowds everyone claps and gets excited about great marks no matter who does it.

Pies fans famously don't have hands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back