List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

As a North supporter it’s hard for me to follow this page with some things that get said haha.

But obviously I follow it closely with my personal connection with harley.

I have come to terms with me wanting WC to do well with everything that’s gone on.

What a performance / win from your boys. The flow on affect that has to a side that’s down the bottom trying to rebuild is enormous.

Harley has gone to work on building his tank up as it wasn’t up to par and now it’s starting to show.

His loving it over there - Himself and Gillbee are moving into a new place (one of Luke Shuey’s joints).

The way the club have supported him and his family has been second to none which is obviously why you have such a good history of keeping players from Vic.

He is no flight risk / chance of doing a JHF!

All tho 2 goals and 27 touches would’ve been better then the 1 goal and 27 touches. He cost me $400 which I’ve already let him know about.

All the build up was Harley v Dusty. Usually when you have a build up like the senior player comes out and destroys the kid. Dusty didn’t rock. In fact Dusty didn’t look like he even cared half the time. So many times I saw him jogging while players ran off him. He had so many lacklustre moments too

Ibiza is calling dusty!

He was a great player - can't take that away from him ever.

Bit of a dickhead these days though.
Was transitioning into moderately salty knob ever since Southern killed half his brain cells but has gone full raging dickhead ever since Simmo was appointed. It’s highly likely it’s just Suma alone on 85% of the accounts in the Simmo thread.

I’ve met the bloke once for 2 minutes and it made me wish Southern came back for the other half.

As a North supporter it’s hard for me to follow this page with some things that get said haha.

I have come to terms with me wanting WC to do well with everything that’s gone on.

What a performance / win from your boys. The flow on affect that has to a side that’s down the bottom trying to rebuild is enormous.

Harley has gone to work on building his tank up as it wasn’t up to par and now it’s starting to show.

His loving it over there - Himself and Gillbee are moving into a new place (one of Luke Shuey’s joints).

The way the club have supported him and his family has been second to none which is obviously why you have such a good history of keeping players from Vic.

All tho 2 goals and 27 touches would’ve been better then the 1 goal and 27 touches. He cost me $400 which I’ve already let him know about.

Always appreciate your contributions

Gilbee was talking about their new place together on one of the clubs podcasts this week. Sounds like they’re having a ball

Interesting one in the last quarter.

Reid was back of centre and kicked one with the right around the body (anti-clockwise) with Richmond guy running into his kicking leg.

I thought this will hurt or worse some sort of injury.

Somehow he kicked it, copped the blow and all it did was spin the leg/body clockwise.

Not sure how he managed that.

Interesting one in the last quarter.

Reid was back of centre and kicked one with the right around the body (anti-clockwise) with Richmond guy running into his kicking leg.

I thought this will hurt or worse some sort of injury.

Somehow he kicked it, copped the blow and all it did was spin the leg/body clockwise.

Not sure how he managed that.
I thought that was Ginbey - I remember seeing it happening and thinking he was gonna be injured

I thought that was Ginbey - I remember seeing it happening and thinking he was gonna be injured

It definitely happened to Ginbey (whether it's another or the one they're thinking off) and I concur I expected a hyperextension issue.

Edit: I'm watching the replay and it just happened.

Something I've noticed about Harley which I find interesting is that he genuinely doesn't seem to get angry. If he gets hit, tackled or knocked down by an opposition player he acts like it's just a bit of fun and laughs it off.

Likely be a different story in reaction to a team-mate getting cheap shotted or losing a close one but will have to wait and see on that.

TLDR: Reid smiles too much.

All the build up was Harley v Dusty. Usually when you have a build up like the senior player comes out and destroys the kid. Dusty didn’t rock. In fact Dusty didn’t look like he even cared half the time. So many times I saw him jogging while players ran off him. He had so many lacklustre moments too
Like any job, when you have made the decision to leave the motivation has already left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rowell's first couple of games before getting injured were on another level. Just explosive power at the contest and the man. Battering ram style clearances that blew apart experienced midfielders. Hopefully starting to see some of the best of Rowell to come as he is also just an amazing prospect.

Rowell let down by the fact his footy shorts were around his Adams Apple.

Our boy is just so much cooler (and not a ranga).

Hoping its the crazy rates that 25 and 2 may have been at that has cost you.
Alot on our board had bitter sweetness over our win last year vs the doggies, and were mind blown when you decided to give us the 1 2 handball revive next week.
Glad you can enjoy watching the player even if he isn't with your team.
Hope you have a bunch of players that you get to watch getting you as exited as we can get about Reid.

Last edited:

Reidlebury…

1713100878336.png

I'm on the rewatch. Just came here to say Reid has a serious man crush on Yeo. After Yeo kicked that second goal Reid was so pumped up
It’s definitely reciprocal. Yeo was hanging around like a bad smell waiting for Harley to finish up his post match interview and then gave him a big hug in the middle of the oval. Great to see from the two midfield bulls.

IMG_0039.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back