List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

All the single ladies in Perth mudded once more. I particularly like this part

Pretty mature attitudes about it. Publicly at least.
Well, looks like they considered giving it up altogether for his sake, so seems they're pretty committed to working it out long distance.

She was in Perth for a while mid year anyway, so I imagine she'll probably do the same next year.

So paraphrasing on the red carpet interview:

What are you looking forward to in the next period of time (or whatever):

Watching the mrs play footy, learn a thing or too...ummm.Looking forward to the Caulfield Cup...

I say this in all honestly, I hope you keep him. Jackson left and it arguably cost us another flag. It shits me when you have this interstate thing hanging over like the sword of Damocles...

So paraphrasing on the red carpet interview:

What are you looking forward to in the next period of time (or whatever):

Watching the mrs play footy, learn a thing or too...ummm.Looking forward to the Caulfield Cup...

I say this in all honestly, I hope you keep him. Jackson left and it arguably cost us another flag. It shits me when you have this interstate thing hanging over like the sword of Damocles...

Here's hoping. He's a country boy and the country guys/girls have an easier time living in Perth because they view it as just a bigger country town. I was delightfully surprised we heard literally nothing when it came to homesickness rumours or him wanting to go home. I thought we'd be hearing it all year, but nothing.

And if it happens, it happens. We survived losing Cousins and Judd within a week of each other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's hoping. He's a country boy and the country guys/girls have an easier time living in Perth because they view it as just a bigger country town. I was delightfully surprised we heard literally nothing when it came to homesickness rumours or him wanting to go home. I thought we'd be hearing it all year, but nothing.

And if it happens, it happens. We survived losing Cousins and Judd within a week of each other.

As long as we get the obligatory premiership first IDGAF.

Does working with the club you support make it more fun, or make it a job and suck the life out of it?

As i'm primarily working away from the club and act independently as a consultancy firm i'm dealing with player managers mostly, then players and then list managers. It is literally sucking the life out of me as well as any joy from footy.

Paedophile defence attorneys are likely better people than player managers.......

As i'm primarily working away from the club and act independently as a consultancy firm i'm dealing with player managers mostly, then players and then list managers. It is literally sucking the life out of me as well as any joy from footy.

Paedophile defence attorneys are likely better people than player managers.......
Friends mum back in highschool was a defense attorney.
I wasn't paying attention to mates parents but they gave it up eventually.
Everyone deserves their shot and a competent lawyer, but it must be a drain.
Hopefully you have your fingers on the pies of all our next premiership players and it makes it that much sweeter.

With all the money involved I can only imagine how it would be dealing with player managers in the NBA and NFL. I guess a lot of their power is taken away as teams can trade players wherever they want as long as they are in contract.
The undrinkable tea on this TB stuff.
My work has no fun secrets I have to keep :(
Hope you enjoy the whisland, seems like you've earned it.

All the single ladies in Perth mudded once more. I particularly like this part

Pretty mature attitudes about it. Publicly at least.

Clearly a loyal bloke. Need freo or us to draft her over here, some serious F/S potential there.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Clearly a loyal bloke. Need freo or us to draft her over here, some serious F/S potential there.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I get the idea, but for all the sex life jokes about on our forum, do we need to think about wanting two teenagers to start having kids for football purposes.
If the club wants to trade a football player so they are happy, ok.
Let that be the extent of the comment, or maybe it's too woke.
But fantasies about teenagers sex lives isn't my vibe.

I could be wrong, but to me, you are coming across as a little defeated with that response.

I'll temporarily pause my 'Welcome Chad Warner & James Peatling' party planning.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back