List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the best!

That is an ungodly amount of raw football talent standing together.

Despite how shit the last few years have been, we've truly been blessed as a club.

Glenn Quartermaine and Barra are strong that Harley is leaving after 3 years on their podcast, he wants to play in premierships and finals etc

As if they’d know

Glenn Quartermaine and Barra are strong that Harley is leaving after 3 years on their podcast, he wants to play in premierships and finals etc
History suggests he can do that here.

They also said we should trade pick 1 for Tim English last year.

I expect Reid to sign a 10 year contract based off that then.

Hey ep2018 And Obeanie1 where the so called confidence he would extend his initial contract? ep2018 your a fraud of a pessimist and I'm calling you out and expect a response

Chris Judd my ass. He's going to be an Eagles for life or he's gone within 3 years. Alot delusion on he's going to stay until 25/24 and leave.

Last edited:

It's towards the end of this video. Like I've said over the last year, when has it been the norm that the team who finished last the year before automatically shoots up the ladder into Grand Final's contention? Was everyone born yesterday and forgotten that premiership or even finals winning teams take YEARS to build?! What the f*ck is going on here? This isn't microwave popcorn, this shit just doesn't happen over night...I just don't understand it.

You can't expect a team that's won 11 games in three years to be a contender in the blink of an eye, and if Harley or his management is expecting that then ship him off. Danger didn't bolt from Adelaide immediately, Cripps didn't abandon Carlton, McGrath stayed at Essendon, Fyfe stuck with Freo. Why is it we're on the clock when it comes to this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's towards the end of this video. Like I've said over the last year, when has it been the norm that the team who finished last the year before automatically shoots up the ladder into Grand Final's contention? Was everyone born yesterday and forgotten that premiership or even finals winning teams take YEARS to build?! What the f*ck is going on here? This isn't microwave popcorn, this shit just doesn't happen over night...I just don't understand it.

You can't expect a team that's won 11 games in three years to be a contender in the blink of an eye, and if Harley or his management is expecting that then ship him off. Danger didn't bolt from Adelaide immediately, Cripps didn't abandon Carlton, McGrath stayed at Essendon, Fyfe stuck with Freo. Why is it we're on the clock when it comes to this?

JHF has traumatised a few I reckon

Oh, and another thing on Barra, he was Mc'ing at a wedding my cousin was attending two weeks ago and told him that Skipworth was going to be the next Eagles coach and they were gonna announce it the Tuesday after the Brownlow. So these blokes aren't nearly as plugged in as you think they are.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back