Welcome home Kurt!

Remove this Banner Ad

Should guarantee Shitney dropping out of the 8 and staying a bottom 8 club for the term of the contract anyway. Where they deserve to be really.

dis%20gon%20be%20good.gif

Apart from lying to AFC about wanting to return to GC to be with his dad etc
Dog act that shows his true colours - dishonest & lacking a set of balls
Will be sure to see him marching in the yearly mardi gras. Heard around the traps that's the real reason for him wanting to return.

Apart from lying to AFC about wanting to return to GC to be with his dad etc
Dog act that shows his true colours - dishonest & lacking a set of balls

His comments make it pretty obvious that what he wanted at any cost was to get the hell out of Adelaide, cant blame him for that.

"But this was a combined football/lifestyle decision and the balance between the two. I was born in Sydney, I have a lot of friends and family there, and this offers me a chance to play football in a lifestyle, which I really enjoy."
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/149269/default.aspx

He toyed with Hawthorn's defence like a killer whale to a seal.

Gibson..>Schoenclangers...lol.

If it means Sydney pwn Hawthorn again for the lulz I'm all for it.

My condolences to Sydney supporters :( Pity, I don't mind the Swans.

inb4 Crows fans/media ask for Josh Kennedy and a top 10 pick in a trade.
Josh Kennedy aint going anywhere, and Kennedy and top 10 pick would be ridiculous. I'd say Kennedy's more valuable than Tippett. I'd certainly rather him than Tippett in my side any day.

Josh Kennedy aint going anywhere, and Kennedy and top 10 pick would be ridiculous. I'd say Kennedy's more valuable than Tippett. I'd certainly rather him than Tippett in my side any day.

Well that's what any sane person would say/think, but you're about to deal with Crows flogs here. If I was you I wouldn't read your board or any of the trade threads about Tippett for at least a month.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that's what any sane person would say/think, but you're about to deal with Crows flogs here. If I was you I wouldn't read your board or any of the trade threads about Tippett for at least a month.

If they want to bring in a $800 to million dollar player, they should expect to break up that Premiership team up a bit.

Their draft position is weak.

It aint like Mitch Clark going to Melbourne, where Melbourne had a good first round draft pick to give the Lions.

Get a good draft pick to give us and a decent player, or give us a great player. Or he walks to one of the clubs ahead of them in the PSD

Our first offer should involve Lewis Jetta

so the truth is finally out, he never wanted to go home, he just wanted out of a shit corporation to play for a real footy club. obviously something very wrong down at west lakes. hilarious troll by $kurt.

If they want to bring in a $800 to million dollar player, they should expect to break up that Premiership team up a bit.

Their draft position is weak.

It aint like Mitch Clark going to Melbourne, where Melbourne had a good first round draft pick to give the Lions.

Get a good draft pick to give us and a decent player, or give us a great player. Or he walks to one of the clubs ahead of them in the PSD

Our first offer should involve Lewis Jetta
Keep the laughs coming. Sydney will not part with anyone worth more to us than Tippett. He's the icing on the cake, not the cake. I'd say Grundy plus a first round pick would be where it's all heading.

Keep the laughs coming. Sydney will not part with anyone worth more to us than Tippett. He's the icing on the cake, not the cake. I'd say Grundy plus a first round pick would be where it's all heading.

How many players are paid more than Tip at Sydney next year:eek:.

I'd say Grundy plus a first round pick would be where it's all heading.

Grundy kept Tippett to 5 disposals the last time they played on each other. I assume you mean the Crows would be giving up a first round pick?

so the truth is finally out, he never wanted to go home, he just wanted out of a shit corporation to play for a real footy club. obviously something very wrong down at west lakes. hilarious troll by $kurt.

Think you'll find his move is more of a dig at Adelaide the city, which would include you, rather than the club -

He toyed with Hawthorn's defence like a killer whale to a seal.

Gibson..>Schoenclangers...lol.

If it means Sydney pwn Hawthorn again for the lulz I'm all for it.

Im certain he has just joined for the Mardi Gras experience like you Poida

Dog of a bloke. This whole saga will see Sydney lose a lot of respect.

I've now thrown them in the Carlton bag of shitfulness.
Will also see them lose the extra 900K in the cap, the bloke one knock on the scone away from retirement is definitely worth it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back